Baby due

raymundo:
I’ve got three kids, one of each … lol

Boy, girl and a hairdresser?

At what age can do you get a DNA test done?

I’m in the same boat as you OP but mines, due 13/2 little boy, my second. I’ve already told the boss once I get that call, the truck is being pointed in the direction of Manchester and I go on holiday the next day (mid wife says he’s already dropped, and ready to come). He gave me a look like I wasn’t serious, but I am. Firms need trucks driving, walk out and into a job the next day if you need to.

tommymanc:
I’m in the same boat as you OP but mines, due 13/2 little boy, my second. I’ve already told the boss once I get that call, the truck is being pointed in the direction of Manchester and I go on holiday the next day (mid wife says he’s already dropped, and ready to come). He gave me a look like I wasn’t serious, but I am. Firms need trucks driving, walk out and into a job the next day if you need to.

Sometimes in life you need to TELL people something, not ask. Just be polite and tell them you need to stay localish for a little while.

Do you think if any TM’s wife went into labour and was at the local hospital about to drop he would just hang around to finish his shift, ‘Loads need to be covered in the meantime, am sure she is getting by, well I hope so…’ Said no transport manager ever.

eagerbeaver:
At what age can do you get a DNA test done?

Not sure but my old man got mine done when I was 15, he was gutted to find out I was actually his…

Little girl arrived on time Thursday no sleeping in cab for a week

Congrats to you

Congratulations…

clinking glasses smilie

Congratulations !!

Congratulations mate. Hope you’re gaffer done the decent thing and you were there to see your daughter arrive. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Massive congratulations to all 3 of you, I will use this event as an excuse to start drinking early.

Oh and practice pretending to be asleep, worked for me for my 4.

Congratulations :smiley:

Congratulations DJ. All the best to you and your family!

Got home to see it had last Monday night out then gaffer swapped work with me done locals Wednesday then got told by wife Thursday one special delivery today ,gaffer shipping out to Ireland with twenty drops he is not to happy about that keep your phone on he said I’ll try I said week off then back at it many thanks for kind wishes fella,s