Babies [Split from Tarps]

Gremmie i dont drink never have, really dont see much point in it never did. Better things to do with my money than waste it on alcohol. I even stopped smoking when I found out I was pregnant, havent had a cigarette in 4 1/2 months. Stopped cold didnt want to hurt my baby. Started taking extra calcium, minerals and vitamins and drink lots of water, which has its downside. : :laughing: Went to the doctor last week my blood pressure is slightly low but nothing to worry about. Doing my exercises and eating healthy, getting lots of rest , I am doing everything I can to have a very healthy baby. :smiley:

FAO Brentanna,

Iā€™ve split and re-titled this topic from the ā€œTarpsā€ topic because ā€œBabiesā€ is completely off-topic there, but IMHO the subject deserves a new topic for those with an interest.

:bulb: Unless a nappy (OK, a diaper :unamused: ) counts a Tarp for securing the expected load. dd. :wink: :grimacing:

Oh and :smiley: It is a girl so I am trying to find just the right name.

Brentanna:
Gremmie i dont drink never have, really dont see much point in it never did. Better things to do with my money than waste it on alcohol. I even stopped smoking when I found out I was pregnant, havent had a cigarette in 4 1/2 months. Stopped cold didnt want to hurt my baby. Started taking extra calcium, minerals and vitamins and drink lots of water, which has its downside. : :laughing: Went to the doctor last week my blood pressure is slightly low but nothing to worry about. Doing my exercises and eating healthy, getting lots of rest , I am doing everything I can to have a very healthy baby. :smiley:

Funny coz your other post you claimed you were sufering the effects of alcohol :open_mouth: :open_mouth: now you claim to be miss goody two shoes. What should we all belive about you as each susequent post contradicts its predessesor ā– ā– ?

mmm,what about,caitlin ? for a name.( no1 daughters name)ā€¦

JIMBO47:
mmm,what about,caitlin ? for a name.( no1 daughters name)ā€¦

My 2 girls are Sian & Eirinn both have the same Birthday but 5 years apart, thats Swiss timing for ya :laughing: :laughing:

Brentanna:

Give it a rest love, no one cares about babies ffs!

Perhaps you dont but well I do. :smiley: I am already getting crib and stuff all ready, picked up some really cute clothes and sleepers. I am having trouble picking out a car seat though so many of them and well with all the recalls and stuff not sure what kind is best. Picked up a play pen with padding around the edges. Oh and diaper bag and change table. :smiley:

Brentanna:

What about Dale, call your first baby after you :wink:

dave_lol66:

Brentanna:

Or Kerri.

Brentanna:

FAO Brentanna,

Iā€™ve split and re-titled this topic from the ā€œTarpsā€ topic because ā€œBabiesā€ is completely off-topic there, but IMHO the subject deserves a new topic for those with an interest.

:bulb: Unless a nappy (OK, a diaper :unamused: ) counts a Tarp for securing the expected load. dd. :wink: :grimacing:

A nappy can only be used for containment in the same way as a tarp can :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

Please be careful, because you came perilously close to editing a Modā€™s edit there Dave, but I saw what had happened and corrected it, and so itā€™s no big deal. dd. :wink:

STEVE OWEN:

dave_lol66:

Brentanna:

Or Kerri.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

dave_lol66:
A nappy can only be used for containment in the same way as a tarp can :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

OK Dave, thatā€™s possibly a fair point and itā€™s also funny, but in fairness could we please keep the two subjects as two separate topics?

dieseldave:

dave_lol66:

OK Dave, thatā€™s possibly a fair point and itā€™s also funny, but in fairness could we please keep the two subjects as two separate topics?

:laughing: :laughing: I do believe that you were the first to bring up the two subjects in the same post Dave :laughing: :laughing:

dave_lol66:
:laughing: :laughing: I do believe that you were the first to bring up the two subjects in the same post Dave :laughing: :laughing:

Indeed I did Dave, but IMHO jokes like that do wear thin pretty quickly.

Back to topicā€¦

Posters can tell what to expect from the two topic titles, so those with no interest in discussing whatever Brentanna chooses to post about her baby canā€™t accuse her of hijacking a topic.

Itā€™s win-win for everybody. :smiley:

Too late nappies have taken over from tarps and straps in the tarp thread. :laughing:

Hi Brentanna, i sent you a PM

Hi Remy I see that but cant answer PMā€™s for some reason, I think it may have to do with me using IE9 instead of one of the older versions.

Brentanna:
Hi Remy I see that but cant answer PMā€™s for some reason, I think it may have to do with me using IE9 instead of one of the older versions.

OK, thanks for the reply. About names, i know a girl whoā€™s name is her mothers name spelt backwards, donā€™t know if this would work for you :confused: that means my sonā€™s name would be 'Selrahc; :unamused: :laughing:

Yentruoc :open_mouth: ummmm :laughing: :laughing: I somehow dont think so.

Brentanna:
Yentruoc :open_mouth: ummmm :laughing: :laughing: I somehow dont think so.

Elad :question: