B Taylors and Sons

Been offered work with these guys on agency. Asking for about 6 drivers every time according to the person on the desk (not sure if its the usual agency talk or if its legit). From what I gather its general haulage, palletised stuff. What are they like to work for? I’m Class 2 but I’ve not seen what sort of wagons they have, are they old or new, treated well or abused?

All opinions welcome.

Was a thread about them the other week,I don’t think any positive things were said.
As for the trucks I’d say one if they are not well looked after,that’s just my view from what iv seen.

You’re better off in there on agency, that’s all I’ll say :laughing:

yorkshire terrier:
Was a thread about them the other week,I don’t think any positive things were said.
As for the trucks I’d say one if they are not well looked after,that’s just my view from what iv seen.

I did a search for them but couldn’t find anything that wasn’t recent.

is there nothing better in lincoln?

guessing its with QS?

war1974:
is there nothing better in lincoln?

guessing its with QS?

Nah, not a fan of QS. There’s a guy there who is rude and pushy, I try not to take jobs from those guys.

Radar19:

yorkshire terrier:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=116985

Darb:

Radar19:

yorkshire terrier:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=116985

I see, I guess I’ll avoid them then.