B&Q

Tidy there is a lot of stock going in there at the minute so i would think the jobs wont be far from available soon!!.

I,m going to drive up there on Saturday to get the number off the board unless anyone knows it?.

Hi jammy, there is no number on the board as yet. I move over there on sat 4th june so will be keeping a close eye on it. Cheers.

Might Be interested in that as well if money’s reasonable. Sounds like a better start camping out now.

does anyone know if they just want artic drivers or do they have drawbars also?

I got an e-mail nack form Exel yesterday saying they wouldnt be taking on Drivers until next year :frowning::(.

Kojak all the b and q drawbars run out of Branston near Burton on Trent thats the home delivery sid eand unless you want to be carrying kitchens in to peoples houses i would avoid it.

jammymutt:
I got an e-mail nack form Exel yesterday saying they wouldnt be taking on rivers until next year :frowning::(.

Would this be for deliveries to houseboats and the like :wink: :wink: :wink:

:blush: :unamused: :unamused: :blush: :blush:

cheers jammymut i will give that a wide berth then.lol :laughing:

TIDYCAB:
They have got a big board outside saying watch this space for job opportunities coming soon but I dont know exactley when its opening.

Tidy you should pm a member called “B.K Nathan” I hear he’s got the job as head of human resources.

Appparently he got it because he has a history of treating B & Q drivers with the respect worthy of these bastions of the d.i.y industry :wink: :laughing:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: