B+Q

looking for directions for the rdc in barnsley been told you can see it off the A1(M) up that way

any info would be welcome thanx

I drive for B&Q but cant help you with that one I didnt even know there was one in Barnsley…

:confused: Does he mean the Doncaster one ?

DAFMAD:
:? Does he mean the Doncaster one ?

Only if your transpor tmanager told you where it is!!! :wink:

TM said barnsley if its doncaster is it the one of J38 A1(m)■■

st22299:
TM said barnsley if its doncaster is it the one of J38 A1(m)■■

Yes Redhouse its called if your going North you cant miss it.

There are some small ones that are to do with home delivery spread across the country but nothing to do with us, its where the wagon and drags operate from which we have NOTHING to do wioth apart from Branston.

nice one cheers jammy

stu

jammymutt:

DAFMAD:
:? Does he mean the Doncaster one ?

Only if your transpor tmanager told you where it is!!! :wink:

:open_mouth: Ayyyyyyy ? :confused:

Never ever believe a transport manager if they say black they actually mean a shade of teal with a few polka dots of grey and mustard in it. :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

jammymutt:
Never ever believe a transport manager if they say black they actually mean a shade of teal with a few polka dots of grey and mustard in it. :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Must be a female TM then. Blokes only see, and know, the 16 standard computer colours. Teal isn’t a colour, it’s a small duck, while mustard is a condiment. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

jammymutt:

I see now. :wink: Very true.