B&Q home deliveries

Hi

Im driving for B&Q tommorow class 2 deliveries. Agency just told me to turn up, not much in the way of info. Anyone do work for them who can shed some light on the job, im with a drivers mate i understand. Thanks :smiley:

Hiya did 3 months for B&Q out of Branston home delivery of kitchens, kitchens were on pallets some had to be stripped down and carried in to customers houses.white goods were a pain in the â– â– â–  washing machines up flights of stairs fridges dishwashers cookers and work tops.
Some of the places you have to get in and out of take some doing a good drivers mate makes all the difference
Hope this helps

Jeff

Oldboy NDF:
Hi

Im driving for B&Q tommorow class 2 deliveries. Agency just told me to turn up, not much in the way of info. Anyone do work for them who can shed some light on the job, im with a drivers mate i understand. Thanks :smiley:

Hi mate,

My guess is that there’ll be some kind of induction/training given because it wouldn’t be good business for them to toss you a set of keys and simply send you out.

My best advice on this though is that you shouldn’t be afraid to ask questions if there’s something that you’re not sure about.

As already said, a good driver’s mate can make all the difference.

Good luck, and please let us know how it goes. :smiley:

No induction Dave! just a time to arrive and get on with it!
:open_mouth: