B&q a1 redhouse

Hi everyone, just a quick one for my first post. I would like to know if anyone has any info about the new B&Q at the side of the A1 near doncaster. I think the place that they have on wheatley hall road is moving to the new premises and I can only presume that they will be needing drivers etc.I thinkHays does the distribution at the moment. Thanks for any info.
[/quote]

Hi TIDYCAB and welcome aboard.

The B & Q site on Wheatley Hall Road will be relocating to its new larger premises by the A1 at Redhouse just outside of Doncaster. There was information about this in the local Free Press a month or two ago if I remember correctly. They were promoting the new facilty and advertising job vacancies too. Hays are distributing and I’ve seen adverts for C+E jobs in the paper too but I can’t remeber off hand any details. Sorry.

Possibly a search of http://www.doncastertoday.co.uk may prove fruitful. I’ll have a look around this afternoon and if I find or hear of any more details I’ll post them here for you.

All the best.

hi tidycab, not here about b&q but just to welcome u to the site and i hope u find the answer to your :question: good luck and enjoy the site,great bunch of lads on here with no sarcasim,well mayby just a little :wink: :laughing:

I rang them about 3 weeks ago, no go as far as vacancies are concerned, they’ve filled all the class 1 jobs and have a boat load of applications being kept on file! :exclamation:

I was also under the impression it was Hays, but as I discovered, TNT are running the show at Redhouse.

From what I gather, half the drivers from Next at South Elmsall are on their way over to B&Q when it goes fully operational, so if you’re looking for a job, you might want to give Next a buzz. :bulb:

Thanks for the warm welcome guys, I had a feeling that those jobs might go pretty quick. My dad knows someone who has just got a job there, just under £24000 for 4 on 4 off. Dont know how accurate this is though. Cheers