B&M

Anybody work for them tramping? After peoples views of what they are like to work for please.

Darrenb:
Anybody work for them tramping? After peoples views of what they are like to work for please.

Don’t know what there like to work for but if there was a prize for wrecking a newly built distribution centre in 3 years they would win it :smiley:
I deliverd there when they moved in then went back a couple of year later and it was a right mess.
Most of there fleet look new though now and the trailers are getting better by look of it.
I’d apply if I was in the area,but don’t think I’d fancy tramping as I can see the trucks been used and abused on your days off.

Darrenb:

I worked for them via an Agency in Blackpool… also did shunts in Speke etc…

I wouldn’t work for B&M’s again as long as i have a hole im my @ss - nuff said… :open_mouth:

yorkshire terrier:
Most of there fleet look new though now and the trailers are getting better by look of it.

Not before time!

Torkey:
I worked for them via an Agency in Blackpool… also did shunts in Speke etc…

I wouldn’t work for B&M’s again as long as i have a hole im my @ss - nuff said… :open_mouth:

Why’s that then Torkey?

I’ve a few good mates who work there at Bits Missing :sunglasses: ex STOBRATS :laughing: and they’re on better money than stobrats :grimacing: £10.40 an hour! :grimacing:

Permanently advertising for drivers always agency shifts avaliable as well, tells me all I need to know.