B&m Leytonstone

Anybody done it ? , I know where store is but I want yard , 1.e road it’s on , rang them and matey said past fire station , then at traffic light / war memorial take slip and then that takes you too our car park :unamused: , I just want the road the delivery yard is on , ta , your in a van arnt you :unamused: :unamused: , no I’m in a bloody
Great truck, oh dear I’m not sure how you’ll get that in here :unamused: , look just tell me
What road the entrance too your delivery yard is on :unamused: , I better get someone , ffs, bbbbbbbbnnn, the zb idiot has hung up , how hard is it too say what road the bloody yards on , he bloody works there
So has anyone got a view from above for this bloody place ( I can only get a street view , ta

uhy789.png
You’re welcome
Regards. John.

Entrance used to be Howard Road, not been there for a long time though.

You rang them but didn’t even get a postcode?

Howard road, goods in is on :wink:

pic.jpg

I bet the limper last week didn’t have any issues delivering there…

Evil8Beezle:
I bet the limper last week didn’t have any issues delivering there…

Actually he did, he took the straps off and then pulled the release for the side locker and the bloody cable snapped! Had to put all the crap in the passenger footwell after that. He was not impressed.

old 67:
You’re welcome
Regards. John.

FFS John. :laughing:

Please one day tell me you’re a spoof internet persona.

Big burner:
Entrance used to be Howard Road, not been there for a long time though.

thanks

Radar19:

Put the postcode in I got e11 3 hr , I don’t want the main entrance for the store I want the road the delivery yards on , thankfully a couple of lads of helped me out with
That

markymodem:
Howard road, goods in is on :wink:

Thanks that’s what I was after , I’ll have too sort the view I’m looking at on phone as its not clear like that ta

dozy:

Radar19:

Put the postcode in I got e11 3 hr , I don’t want the main entrance for the store I want the road the delivery yards on , thankfully a couple of lads of helped me out with
That

On the high road, if coming from the green man you will see leytonstone fire station. Have the decency to stop by and clean the appliance no doubt they will be happy when they get they shout to come free your truck from the yard.

Poor inwards staff at BM if you are going there …