B - C&E training following C fail?

Newbie 1:
If it’s any consolation, I failed Class 2 , passed 4th time which I thought was disgusting and Class 1. Passed 5th time. (I won’t be doing any tests in a moon rocket at this time…)

Cheers Newbie 1.

ConvoyKid:
Does anyone know if there is any kind of financial support available anywhere to complete my training? I have tried my local benefits office but it appears the money allocated for HGV training around Covid time has run out. I would like to get this done & dusted asap so that I don’t spend oodles of never ending cash that I don’t have. Financial support would take away so much of the stress as the worry is that should I fail again my self confidence and bank balance will take fatal hits.
It’s frustrating as I’ve spoken to a local haulage company who have told me to contact them as soon as I have my full license with a view to a possible job.

If you are out of work and you have a job offer conditional on having a licence, then I have heard of funding from the jobcentre. I have also heard of CPC funding with the same conditions.

However, if you are currently working, then there isn’t a chance of funding from the jobcentre.