Ayone know what this is?

It’s from Paisley and initially I thought it was electric but it appears to have a fuel tank and the badge just under the centre of the windscreen might suggest Albion??

Albion Claymore underfloor engine. Eddie.

Albion Claymore .

Blimey that was quick. Sorry no prizes lol

Jacobs Claymore van hideing behind the Dodge

I recall that Bridges of Preston ran Albion Claymores,both as vans and as Flats.IIRC the little Albions had the 4 cyl Albion diesel engine which was an ultra reliable and very economical motor.Cheers Bewick.

Evening all, my pal, Paul Adams, at the top of our lane has a beautiful little Claymore, along with his Beaver, Octopus and Guy. Sweet little thing, and very nice to drive. Cheerio for now.

Taken outside Crofters Hotel Garstang.

Dave.

Hiya…the co.op in Leek had maybe 6 Claymore vans scooting around when i was younger, they seemed
to be the same speck as the Jacobs van in the photo near the dodge. nice little truck.
John

I believe they were designed for easy access for the drivers when doing lots of drops, Also room for three in the cab, Long gone happy days Eh, Regards Larry.

bet they were quieter than erf’s lol
No need for ear defenders like I used to wear in my Eagle powered ERF.

gilburton:
bet they were quieter than erf’s lol
No need for ear defenders like I used to wear in my Eagle powered ERF.

Eh? Say again!!! Who thought of putting the exhaust pipe in front of the steer axle, drivers side? Flame on :smiley: