Axminster transport

Cliff luxton:
Sounds like a plan Robert and Steve. Need somewhere to park me Zimmer.

Zimmers to Malabata parking :wink:

Ro

My lovely Volvo.

-3147454602714939273.jpg

One of the boss’s favourites

Had a phone call from our old boss in Cherbourg few day’s ago, nice to here from him and no he is keeping well , he also sent me a few photos some of which I haven’t seen.This was taken in Patras many years ago by the driver Clive Doble.

-3393176452049805479.jpg

Cliff luxton:
My lovely Volvo.

That picture would win a prize in a photography competition, even if the judges were not Volvo aficionados. :smiley:

[zb]
anorak:

Cliff luxton:
My lovely Volvo.

That picture would win a prize in a photography competition, even if the judges were not Volvo aficionados. :smiley:

I agree thats a cracking pic Cliff. Was that taken by Truckline when they were producing there brochure can you remember ?

One off FB Cliff HNY, Buzzer

270059026_2046862185478467_1776155140099081120_n.jpg

Hammer down cliff and you Robert stay well guys

Bit late but Happy New Year everyone . Dean I was sent the Photo from Bernie who was our Transport Manager in Cherbourg. It is the first time I’ve seen it . Thanks Buzzer , and Steve, and Anorak.

Very we but not many in the yard at Chard.

Dont remember these little Renault’s Cliff ?

I think there was only the 1 unit but also a couple of rigid. From the time Peter had the Renault agency at Chard commercials.

Cliff luxton:
I think there was only the 1 unit but also a couple of rigid. From the time Peter had the Renault agency at Chard commercials.

Cheers Cliff. :wink:

Heres a new one,is it your DAF ?

bubbleman:
Hiya,I went to the yard on a couple of occasions to take some pics,I met Peter Baulch who after realising I was some harmless idiot eventually gave me permission to take some photos,he even let me into his office and opened a drawer which were full of photos going way back…“have a look” he said and an hour later he popped in and gave me a handful of pics to take away…nice bloke :smiley:
Heres a few shots of mine,Cheers Bubbs :wink:

Love these old classic photos.

DEANB:

Cliff luxton:

Cheers Cliff. :wink:

Heres a new one,is it your DAF ?

dAf is Dutch am I right? It’s probably a google away

Yes Dean it was my DAF , but after I left didn’t have the black cat while I was there…
And yes DAF is Dutch.

Cliff luxton:
Yes Dean it was my DAF , but after I left didn’t have the black cat while I was there…
And yes DAF is Dutch.

Thought it was Cliff,anymore new pics ? :wink:

axminster55.PNG.jpg

Another from FB, Buzzer

Hi all, that was quite a mixed fleet, Volvo f86-f88-f10, Daf 2300 & 2800 with a mix of Leyland and AEC. That’s what it look’s like to me but i expect Cliffy will put me right on the one’s i got wrong or missed. :sunglasses:

Just the one, Buzzer

277096640_10220136560232137_3213182234227101287_n.jpg