Away working over Xmas?

So any of you European boys away working over Xmas ? If so where do you think you might be on the big day ?

I’m sure Whitey is running abroad at full pelt over Crimbo, if he gets 5 minutes he may update us as to the glamorous environs his minions are plying their trade.

:frowning: I am going out tomorrow for gibraltar. Delivering christmas eve. So probably stopping there if i can. :slight_smile:
Happy christmas to everybody on here whle i can.
have a good one.

Johnny aka Little John:
:frowning: I am going out tomorrow for gibraltar. Delivering christmas eve. So probably stopping there if i can. :slight_smile:
Happy christmas to everybody on here whle i can.
have a good one.

Would that be double manned ? If so at least you won’t be all alone.

A Johnny Foreigner has just booked in whitwood truck stop for 14 nights.

greggy:

I may be wrong but I’d hazard a guess he’s parking the rig up and catching a flight/bus back to whichever 'stan he hails from.

Last year there was approx 60 Nobbies on eu plates parked up at Marston coldstore off the A1 over the festivities. Nobbies laid on a couple of coaches to ferry them back home. A significant fuel saving no doubt.

the maoster:

greggy:

I may be wrong but I’d hazard a guess he’s parking the rig up and catching a flight/bus back to whichever 'stan he hails from.

Last year there was approx 60 Nobbies on eu plates parked up at Marston coldstore off the A1 over the festivities. Nobbies laid on a couple of coaches to ferry them back home. A significant fuel saving no doubt.

Hope he has gone home 14 nights in that place would make me suicidal even one is bad enough