avonmouth truckstop

If you want a decent shower in that area go to the servs on the old Severn bridge (M48).
Ask for the key in the shop the room is huge with a sink,mirror and only one shower :wink: and it’s a good one too.

Thetaff2:
If you want a decent shower in that area go to the servs on the old Severn bridge (M48).
Ask for the key in the shop the room is huge with a sink,mirror and only one shower :wink: and it’s a good one too.

+1

Do they still issue a token for the shower? I got undressed ready once and the token didn’t work ffs. :laughing: had to get dressed go to the bar and be given another one, then go back and have a wash. Always liked how quiet it was there, good nights kip etc.

although if you want a cheap breakfast in that area, follow Welcome Break on Twitter or Facebook

Full English Breakfast £1.99, doesn’t include a cuppa though

ow.ly/i/2CB6Q

WB.jpg

Denis F:
although if you want a cheap breakfast in that area, follow Welcome Break on Twitter or Facebook

Full English Breakfast £1.99, doesn’t include a cuppa though

ow.ly/i/2CB6Q

Mushrooms likes nice I be if you get it the mushrooms will looks like a old mans balls all wrinkly (not that iv seen them) :unamused: :slight_smile:

Working men can’t share a shower ? How terrible. Spare a thought for the Miners, Football players and Rugby players some of them have to go through this ordeal daily. I’m sure some of you think you’re on your holidays instead of working.

Mike-C:
Working men can’t share a shower ? How terrible. Spare a thought for the Miners, Football players and Rugby players some of them have to go through this ordeal daily. I’m sure some of you think you’re on your holidays instead of working.

Agreed :unamused:

Scanner:

Happy Keith:
‘…Aah, aren’t we the lucky suckers to have Lib/Lab/Con, pro-EU dictators…’ blah, etc, puke

‘…You do realise that Germany runs Europe…?’

Don’t be silly; that’s old mythology and neither what the BBC nor our elected MP’s tell us :sunglasses:

UK neglect of UK places is surely the result of UK MP’s connivance - not how slightly less stupid the Sausage-breath’s mostly are :unamused:

As a side-thread: Learned today that the University of the Third Age (U3A) organisation is actively being offered free briefings over tea and cake in church halls the nation over of how brilliant the EU is from a Brussels Information Officer/Propaganda Dictator.
Who’s paying for that then? My suggestion is those who pay through their nose to get poxy showers in British truckstops :exclamation:

fredthered:
Is soap on a rope still available? :wink:

only if you’re Royal Marines commando! :laughing: sucker fool! :sunglasses: lots of love, 1 PARA! :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Mike-C:

What do you mean “working men”? What has your job got to do with privacy and not being subjected to other people’s blubber when attempting to carry out a basic ablution?

Why then, do we bother to put walls in toilets?

Are you suggesting the working classes should have to shower communally?

Scanner:
What do you mean “working men”? What has your job got to do with privacy and not being subjected to other people’s blubber when attempting to carry out a basic ablution?

Funny enough i just mean ‘men at work’.

Scanner:
Why then, do we bother to put walls in toilets?

I thought it was so you can evacuate in private. As most urinals, washbasins and even public swimming baths showers are ‘communal’.

Scanner:
Are you suggesting the working classes should have to shower communally?

Initially i wasnt, but you’ve planted the idea in my head and yes it may work. It might save the large queues of drivers standing outside the cubicles, it might make people shower quicker so everyone can get a go and not have to stand around for half an hour waiting whilst someone in a private one sits on his arse talcing his toes. People would be less inclined to take a dump in them as they currently do from time to time now. I can see it to have real advantages for the majority.
I can see some drivers wanting to book a breakfast booth soon at a Moto, complete with complimentary newspapers and tea/coffee.

Mike-C:
‘…Working men can’t share a shower ? How terrible … Football players … have to go through this ordeal daily …’

Although isn’t Sir Rooney a bit upset lately?

Maybe he’ll get his own grooming sty if Jose Arrogantio lures him to Fulham’s neighbour’s place :wink:

I shower with a hose pipe at the back of a garage when there is nobody about.
Or use a water container as can not sleep well if sweaty and stinky.

toby1234abc:

:open_mouth: Why not just jump in the shower instead. :confused:

Mike-C:

I thought the footballers and rugby players enjoyed the ‘manly companionship’ element a little too much.

A mate of mine was invited to trial for a rugby team a while back, and was rather upset when they tried to give him lovebites in the bath afterwards.

"Not all shirtlifters are limpwrists’ he reported to me in shocked tones!

GasGas:
A mate of mine was invited to trial for a rugby team a while back, and was rather upset when they tried to give him lovebites in the bath afterwards.

Just an initiation game for all newbies, its always best not to show your displeasure at those events.

I used to work down the pit for 8 year. Regularly I used to wash my work mates back whilst ■■■■■■■ down the back of there legs.

spectron:
…whilst ■■■■■■■ down the back of there legs.

Yeah that’s another initiation ceremony .

bald bloke:

toby1234abc:
‘…I shower with a hose pipe at the back of a garage…’

‘… Why not just jump in the shower instead…?’

What :question: And give plod the chance of finding a victim’s DNA in the U bend :question: :question:

toby1234abc:
Or use a water container as can not sleep well if sweaty and stinky.

You crack me up Toby. You sound like a nutter :smiley: