Avon Heath country park

Saw the sign off the A31 today ,do lorries still park there ? Or is doggers and boy racers all night ?

Never had a prob there cafe was shut for a while but open again now but only till about 6 i believe only reason i only stopped using as it has poor 4g coverage

chester1:
Never had a prob there cafe was shut for a while but open again now but only till about 6 i believe only reason i only stopped using as it has poor 4g coverage

Cheers ,was it free overnight ?

Doggers Tuesday and Thursday’s best time to go on a wander is about 9.30 (maybe 8.30 now ■■■■■ have gone back).

Boy racers Friday’s.
Mixed rubber burning on Saturday’s.

Just guessin

Dipper_Dave:
Doggers Tuesday and Thursday’s best time to go on a wander is about 9.30 (maybe 8.30 now ■■■■■ have gone back).

Boy racers Friday’s.

Just guessin

Just checked on Google ,looks like it’s a hive of activity,I’ll forget parking there next time .

Its free to park and as said never had any probs. the car and truck parking are a distance apart so you wont hear or see any other activitys prob best to avoid fri and sat due to boy racers .

Dipper_Dave:

Boy racers Friday’s.

Just guessin

Whose ■■■■■ have gone back where Dave?

albion1938:

Dipper_Dave:

Boy racers Friday’s.

Just guessin

Whose ■■■■■ have gone back where Dave?

Gone around the back by the sound of it. Sounds like those laybys near Pennsylvania on the A420. One layby for sleeping one layby for bumming.

As a local, I can definitely say it has a “reputation” :smiley: :open_mouth:

Socketset:
As a local, I can definitely say it has a “reputation” :smiley: :open_mouth:

Cheers ,I thought the sign was too good to be true .