Average hourly rate for class 2

How you getting on with it? It must be a a month or so by now… :smiley:

Hope all is good…

Evil8Beezle:
How you getting on with it? It must be a a month or so by now… :smiley:

Hope all is good…

going well chap aside from some moron who parked next to truck jumped out of his van as i palled away and got his hand caught between cab and box

Not too serious I hope…
And if that’s the only thing of note that’s happened, then that’s good! :smiley:
Of course though, it’s only a little VAN! :laughing:

animal:
But yes a little over minimum wage sound about right there is not really a driver shortage they just keep saying there is

+1. Correct

Evil8Beezle:
Not too serious I hope…
And if that’s the only thing of note that’s happened, then that’s good! :smiley:
Of course though, it’s only a little VAN! :laughing:

not heard anything since he claimed he couldnt feel his hand seconds after it happened

Sounds like a scam to me. Bit like the ■■■■ a few years ago that threw himself to the floor off his bicycle in front of my van as I was waiting at a junction, rolled round on the floor claiming to be in agony. The road was very quiet so I just got out and told him to get up and p155 off. Which he promptly did! :unamused:

Wavestarved:
Sounds like a scam to me. Bit like the ■■■■ a few years ago that threw himself to the floor off his bicycle in front of my van as I was waiting at a junction, rolled round on the floor claiming to be in agony. The road was very quiet so I just got out and told him to get up and p155 off. Which he promptly did! :unamused:

he took my name and took a pic of reg no on truck his hand was blue as far as im aware he hasnt contacted my work place as nowt has been said

Evil8Beezle:
People need to specify whether they are PAYE or Self Employed when quoting rates!!!

Peewee, I’m 99% certain you’re PAYE mate, and the rates of 11 to 12+ being quoted are Self Employed, which is always a couple of quid more than PAYE…

I’m PAYE bud…Dray’s not for everyone, but i like it…

wilburwyc:

Evil8Beezle:
People need to specify whether they are PAYE or Self Employed when quoting rates!!!

Peewee, I’m 99% certain you’re PAYE mate, and the rates of 11 to 12+ being quoted are Self Employed, which is always a couple of quid more than PAYE…

Good for you pal! :smiley:
A nice rate considering you get holidays and sick…

What’s your shift start time and hours?
Plus what’s the work involve? I’m guessing it’s pretty physical…

wilburwyc:

Evil8Beezle:

Nout wrong with Dray. Really enjoy it, helps when have a decent 2nd man an last week TAKE home £485 in four days on mix of van,c an ce dray wagons.

Evil8Beezle:

wilburwyc:

Evil8Beezle:

Good for you pal! :smiley:
A nice rate considering you get holidays and sick…

What’s your shift start time and hours?
Plus what’s the work involve? I’m guessing it’s pretty physical…

Monday 08.00-17.00.
tuesday-friday. 07.30-16.30.
O/T at time and a half…

I was doing Store deliveries before, was on a friday-tuesday contract, starting at 03.00…as i have young kids, i was looking for somthing with a bit more of a normal start time and no weekends… :smiley:

Been offered a place at £7ph N/E
Need to be doing loads of overtime and nights out just to achieve decent take home

Just got a job at £10.86 an hour 4 days a week 10 hour shifts.

£60 weekly bonus :slight_smile: but if I damage the vehicle it gets deducted from you bonus at a percentage till its paid off.

Landed lucky I reckon

matt.robb2:
Just got a job at £10.86 an hour 4 days a week 10 hour shifts.

£60 weekly bonus :slight_smile: but if I damage the vehicle it gets deducted from you bonus at a percentage till its paid off.

Landed lucky I reckon

Is that a full-timer PAYE rate pal?
Or an agency rate?

Yea full time paye rate. They don’t take on agency staff

Sounds like a good rate then! :smiley:
Best of luck…

P.S. Where in the country are you?

Chesterfield M1 junction 29 [emoji3]

West Midlands agency. £9, PAYE.

Seen Class 1 work at £11.50 agency and up (not me, my uncle did it).

£10.50 ph for 39 hrs then time and half after that on skip wagon. Happy enough with that but hitting for a pay rise in the next few weeks