Autoroute Truckstops

Don’t forget guys, you can also but the location longitude and latitude into any GPS manually.

Hi All,

Here is a file of some of my European Truckstops that you can import into your version of Autoroute .

s17.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3OXP … MGJYJGTOQB

Link will only last 7 days !!!
(Could not find a way of adding file to this newsgroup but if any Moderator can help please let me know)

Just save the file as your default after the import and you can always see the truckstops.

If you have any problems send me a PM and I will try and guide you on how to add to Autoroute with pushpin symbols…

Ossie

Thanks Ossie

Is this your own creation Ossie?? :8

I could find somewhere to stick it for you for a bit if you’d like :slight_smile:

Hi everyone!

I’m new here and I hope you will not kick me out :smiley: since this is a UK Drivers RoundTable but I’m in Canada :laughing:

It looks like I missed the temporary 7 day link Ossie setup last week :frowning: I’d very much like to post it on gpspassion.com and If you guys upload it on this website’s server I could post a link (with proper credits) there, or if you e-mail it to me I could do the same.

One of the sub-sections of GpsPasSion Forums is dedicated to Microsoft software like AutoRoute (European maps) Streets & Trips (North American maps). I think some visitors could find the template useful.

Hi Marvin Hlavac, welcome to TruckNet UK.

Much as I would like to, I am unable to help. However I just tried the link and clicked on the download link and got the download pop-up from my OS. I didn’t allow the download, as it would be of no use to me so can’t say if I would have actualy received the file, but it looked promising.

Thanks Simon,

The link is working :wink: I’m now on a different computer, so the computer earlier on might have been the problem.

I downloaded the file and I see it is an XL spreadsheet which can easily be imported to AR. I would like to post it to the above mentioned site if it’s okay with you and also with the creator of the database, who is Ossie. (Credits would be given to both this site and Ossie.)

Marvin Hlavac:
Thanks Simon,

The link is working :wink: I’m now on a different computer, so the computer earlier on might have been the problem.

I downloaded the file and I see it is an XL spreadsheet which can easily be imported to AR. I would like to post it to the above mentioned site if it’s okay with you and also with the creator of the database, who is Ossie. (Credits would be given to both this site and Ossie.)

Marvin

The database was compiled by ■■■■ Osborne (Ossie) and Paul English. I checked with Paul before replying and we are both happy for it to be released freely for all to download.

Ossie

Ossie that’s excellent, thanks.

Here it is: gpspassion.com/forumsen/topi … C_ID=26959