Automated Drivers Licence Check

Guys, are any of you using a company to do this on an on going basis, if so any recommendations? There’s a few out there and rather than trawling through loads always better to hear about a good one someone is using… I guess at the end of the day they’ll all be similar…

Are you asking now that the paper counterpart no longer exists?

If so, are you aware that you can check your drivers’ licenses yourself using the share service? Just Google check drivers license or some such. Sorry on phone, so can’t give you a link.

It maybe you want to outsource it and save yourself a job, if so, someone else will be along shortly :slight_smile:

Doing the checks online is easy and free, all you need are the licence number, post code, and NI number of the person you are checking, or you get them to give you a code which they get by going online.

nick2703:
Guys, are any of you using a company to do this on an on going basis, if so any recommendations? There’s a few out there and rather than trawling through loads always better to hear about a good one someone is using… I guess at the end of the day they’ll all be similar…

It’s easy enough to set up a spreadsheet if you have loads of drivers coming through the door. Name, NI, Licence number & post code. You can set a simple formula up so if you need to do every two weeks for example it will highlight who needs checking based on today’s date. Best of all its free! (Obviously password protect the file as it has drivers personal details on)

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk