■■■■■
Knob
sphcinter (spelling)
■■■
■■■■■
■■■■
■■■■■

Anymore to add?

P.S This thread is designed, so that the overley moderated autocensor and admins can do an even better job.

RobK

As It happens there has been a project going on in the background to review all the words in the censor and see which if any should be removed from the censor…

this should be completed soon

but thanks for the valued input :wink: :laughing: :wink:

Good. There was an article about Peter Roff posted lately in which his nickname was mentioned.

Forgive me if this is censor-dodging, but his nickname was “Bugge Roff”

Obviously, “Bugge” had the letter “r” on the end.

But this is such an innocuous word, and so relevant to the topic under discussion that it is absolutely ridiculous that the admin in question (Mrs Mix) chose to delete it. While leaving the rest of the post intact, which made it incomprehensible.

This was a word which any daily newspaper would print without question, and children can pick newspapers up too…

I seem to remember the ■■■ Pistols were taken to court for their album ‘Never Mind The ■■■■■■■■’,which some people objected to,but they won the case,the judges upheld the view that it wasn’t offensive.

We are living in the 21st century,though there are those among us that think we are still living under Queen Victoria!

Pathetic.

Personally, I think it’s time to admit that someone on TruckNet had a blobstrop (are we allowed to say that? :smiley: ) and restore Rob’s posting rights.

Either way, I think we can all agree that the decision to banish him did not meet with popular approval.

You’ve got to laugh, nearly everything that Rob wrote on here would have everyone arguing with him.

Now he can’t write, everyone is tripping overthemselves to back him up.

8wheels:
You’ve got to laugh, nearly everything that Rob wrote on here would have everyone arguing with him.

Now he can’t write, everyone is tripping overthemselves to back him up.

Agreed.

I didn’t always agree with what he said, but I always found his style of writing very amusing at times.

Gurner:
Here’s a few that have slipped through…

sphincter
■■■
■■■■■
■■■■
■■■■■

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: They ain’t swear words, they’re in the dictionary. :confused:

DAFMAD:

Gurner:
Here’s a few that have slipped through…

sphincter
■■■
■■■■■
■■■■
■■■■■

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: They ain’t swear words, they’re in the dictionary. :confused:

Yes but so are many other swear words, such as [zb], probably [zb] aswell

Thanks Gurner

makes a lot easier and quicker to put in the censor if I just cut and paste :wink: :smiley:

It is refreshing to see that Gurner is willing to lend a hand in the administration of the site at this busy time. Nice one Gurn, much appreciated.

But you will have to go through every letter putting the b’s in brackets in.
And as was said above, such words are in the english dictionary, and the word [zb] means “a person born to parents who are not married to each other; an illegitimate child”

So where is the harm in using [zb]?

As has been explained already a number of times… :wink:

everything currently in the word censor has been under review for a while, and some words currently in there will probably be removed, howver as with ,many words in the English language some times it is not the word itself that is the problem, but the context it is used, that being the case some words no longer in the censor may still on occasion be edited if the context warrents it.

Gurner:
But you will have to go through every letter putting the b’s in brackets in.
[zb]?

No we dont :wink: :wink:

We just have to wait till someone tries to circumvent the word censor and cut and paste it out of their post… tis easy work :wink: :wink: :laughing: :smiley:

Unfortunatly those who decide to then go back in and re-edit the post to try to circumvent the censor again will be asked to tell us in writing that they agree to follow the rules of this website before they can resume posting.

Wouldnt want to have one set of rules for one person and not another now would we?

Why’s Gurner been banned?

FFS, what is going on?

carefull H or you will be next.
or me.

Harry Monk:
Why’s Gurner been banned?

Rikki already explained why.

Rikki:
Unfortunatly those who decide to then go back in and re-edit the post to try to circumvent the censor again will be asked to tell us in writing that they agree to follow the rules of this website before they can resume posting.