Auto Class 1 Essex

Does anybody know of any companies in essex or surrounding areas with an auto artic, looking to do my class 1 before christmas and as my work only have auto artics i thought that it would take a bit of pressure of me on test day. any help appreciated!

I did my class 2 with roadtrain but they dont have any auto’s.

I can do residential full size auto artic. Same cost as normal.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Peter Smythe:
I can do residential full size auto artic. Same cost as normal.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Yeah I’ve been on your website, was preferably looking at some where within 60-90 mins from where i live from where i could go home each day, but if nothing turns up i might consider traveling.

Fiesta93:
Does anybody know of any companies in essex or surrounding areas with an auto artic, looking to do my class 1 before christmas and as my work only have auto artics i thought that it would take a bit of pressure of me on test day. any help appreciated!

I did my class 2 with roadtrain but they dont have any auto’s.

Scania Driver Experience at Purfleet uses a 3 pedal version of OptiCruise - automated manual transmission with a clutch :slight_smile:

scania.co.uk/driver-training/index.aspx

2 trainers use auto artics at Chelmsford. K&W and Daughters in Maldon 01621 743246 & RSM Training in Basildon 01268 695909.

We only do a manual course using a drawbar but then again many people prefer to pay the £599 we charge for the Class 1 then have a 2 hour practice afterwards with one of the above.

Newcroft have a couple Auto Volvo’s now they run out of tilbury and purfleet