Austrian 'L' decals

I am after some ‘L’ indicator decals - for Austrian night-time running, does anyone know where I can get a hold of them?

Your help would be appreciated,

Regards

Paul

Hi Plambert , does your lorry meet the specifications for the
standard set for the issueing of these signs, Have you asked your
dealer who sold you the truck, also what does your vehicle
paperwork show, depending on what year the truck is is also what shield you have to have fitted on the front of the truck,have a look at this
LISTMany
large truckstops inGermany do sell the signs(shields);

Thanks Pete, yes I have all the paperwork, just the existing stickers have had to be removed for re-spraying. I did pop into a couple of the larger stops on the way back from Prague last week but was unable to find any, hence the cry for help!

Plambert , have you tried asking at the local mercedes, volvo,
scania , or what ever you drive if they have any, also if you
go via KÖLN; SVG truckstop, or Toni,s on the A3, should have them
I am trying to find a shop on the web no luck as yet,if i find a site
I will post it on here .

Could you not get some made up by a graphic sign maker. It is a 200 mm green circle with a 20 mm white border, the only bit I’m not sure of is the dimensions of the ‘L’ but if it looks right you should be OK

Thanks for the info Pete, I couldn’t find any on the way back from CZ last week, but maybe I just didn’t see them. I have however seen them before in stops.

Neil, that was my next thought, Mercedes want 50 EUR for a sign - even an Englishman finds that hard to swallow! How are you getting on? Long time since we spoke.

Regards

Paul

Plambert what ever you do, DO not try to make them yourself
as they AUSTRIAN-Police will do you, get them in Germany
if you can not get a t a truck stop then try a dealer, by tonis is a mercedes
dealer and €50, no way, they are cheaper than that,

@ PLAMBERT is this any good for youTHE SITEWhen you scroll down to the bottom they have their address and telephone no, plus the E-mail ADDRESSS POSTED so you can get in touch, it is also cheaper than €50,I have spoken to the firm, you have no problems about sending a E-mail in ENGLISH or IF you wish to TELEPHONE
the young lady said that some one speaks english,the shield cost around
€4,55 plus postage, Hope that this helps you out,

Thank you Pete for the information,

Regards

Paul