Audioable left turn warning

Finally found a use for my shouty lorry. Some prick cut me up on the approach to a roundabout leaving my arse end over a box junction. I bipped him to get him to move over to the empty right hand lane and just got a load of abuse. So I moved to the right hand lane alongside him and put my left indicator on. Five minutes of BZZZ TRUCK TURNING LEFT at his drivers window must have ■■■■■■ him off.

Didn’t make me feel better, but pulling him through his window and kicking ■■■■ out of him which would have made me feel better isnt the done thing anymore apparently

Got one of them on ours now… :frowning:

Screams into the cab more than outside due to it beig fitted in the ‘well’ of the top step! :imp:

Strip of gaffer tape sharp sorted that! :smiling_imp:

My new one doesn’t have it and that allows me to weasel out of any FORS deliveries :slight_smile:

Bronze doesn’t require it, does it?

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

I’ve seen those flashing “No Cycling” signs that light up at the rear-left of trailers when the left indicator is put on…

It would probably be handy if they flashed when the combination braked as well, since there is a reflect for cyclists to automatically under-take slowing down trucks, often as they approach red lights where the combination might pull closer to the kerb when moving off, even if moving on straight ahead when the lights change…

Who checks their mirror like I do - even when setting off from a standing start in a straight line?

El Deano:

Not sure mate. Thing is neither is my work either and if they ever did become sure and roll that at me I’d move onto the next thing that’s missing :laughing:

Winseer:
I’ve seen those flashing “No Cycling” signs that light up at the rear-left of trailers when the left indicator is put on…

It would probably be handy if they flashed when the combination braked as well, since there is a reflect for cyclists to automatically under-take slowing down trucks, often as they approach red lights where the combination might pull closer to the kerb when moving off, even if moving on straight ahead when the lights change…

Who checks their mirror like I do - even when setting off from a standing start in a straight line?

If you really wanted to impress me youd tell me you check over your right shoulder every time you set off. :smiley:

El Deano:

Bronze doesn’t, not sure about silver. Gold is mainly a paperwork exercise. You have to have a dedicated fors person on staff. Cant remember what they do, but I’m sure it’s pointless.

Nite Owl:

El Deano:

Bronze doesn’t, not sure about silver. Gold is mainly a paperwork exercise. You have to have a dedicated fors person on staff. Cant remember what they do, but I’m sure it’s pointless.

It’s to give somebody with pointyshoes and an annoying voice,a job because they can’t work at a real job, basically a made up job.,