Audible indicator warning on Scania?

My latest truck, a 57 plate R420 , has no audible warning for the indicators. Is this normal or has someone turned it off or down? Keep forgetting to turn them off!

The speaker on the 08 i use to drive stopped working one day, didnt have any noise, seat belt, low air, indicators etc… Maybe same for you… More to the point what did you do to deserve a scania? slept with the governors’ wife?

Sounds like the same fault! First newish Scania I have had. Not so bad compared to some of the crap I have had recently!

I drive a 55 plate Scania it depends on what mood shes in if the indicators are audible or not

you do know they run silent if keys not in ignition or engine off

Got the low airperssure warning on my Scania. It drives me crazy. There was an intermittent airperssure sensor faliure, and I finished with my day with it. Which fuse I have to pull to mute it?
Accorning to an earlier comment, it looks like fuse 08 has to be removed. Is that right?
(had 11 bar airperssure in one moment, no warnings, then in a blink of an eye it showed zero airpressure in all airtanks. After a hars brake it was okay again. Then a bump on the road,and it started showing zero again,and beeping)

fuse 08 belongs to the cigarette lighter, is that the right one to mute the beeper?

vlcsnap-2018-11-22-09h33m03s375.png