Attic Clearout

Whilst clearing out the attic

I’ve just found 11 Tachodisc Wallets and 3 Disc Checkers all brand new if anyone is interested, there is also 4 record books for Drivers in Road Transport, all are brand new and in good condition

Anyone interested PM me :sunglasses:

Davey

Wish i’d known you had those disc checkers there couple of years ago, one would have been right handy at that time.

What’s a disc checker? might well be interested if it’s what I think it is :wink:

darkseeker:
What’s a disc checker? might well be interested if it’s what I think it is :wink:

Its the Drivers Disc Checker as advertised on the Tachodisc Website (Sponsors of this forum) they sell for around £12 + each

The 3 Disc Checkers have been taken so there is now just 10 Wallets and the record books remaining

Davey

Ill take a record book if there still one available. Ill pm you my details when get home from working nights as just using my phone at minute while waitin at a rdc

There’s 4 Wallets
4 Record Books Left

Dunno if anyone is interested but I’ve also found 40 Mini Digital Ten’s Machines (Didn’t realise there was so much stuff in that Attic Lol) They need New batteries CR2032 watch batteries, they are all brand new & boxed and ideal for stimulating the muscles I’ll take £2.50 each including Postage

Please Google Tens Machine for a better explanation :sunglasses:

you have pm davey :wink: