Attention all Crane operators

Make sure you pull out your stabiliserlegs fully!!

Think that looks like the weight of the crane took it over not the weight of the cabin(max 3 ton)

Hope he knows a good briki :unamused:

Hell, the size of that arm it could of put that cabin in from behind the brown skip. Even with a genny in that welfare box it would only be about 3.5 t.

I can do that with a wagon & drag ----Twice!! :laughing: :laughing:

Once took a wall away in Manchester. And later with the same truck took the wall away in some remote yarn factory in Southern Ireland.

walls arent made like they use to be, they fall over at the slightest prodvocation

Darren:
walls arent made like they use to be, they fall over at the slightest prodvocation

AAaaaacccccchhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooo…oops :blush:

Was watching a Hiab driver off-loading on Friday on a fairly busy pedestrian area of Edinburgh.
He lifted materials over the pavement while pedestrians walked underneath the crane :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

I was dropping bags of sand in Boness, schools had just come out, I had red/white tape tied from truck across pavement to fence. Mothers still tried to walk along pavement with their little darlings while I had load up! :smiling_imp:

Darren:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Gordy:
I was dropping bags of sand in Boness, schools had just come out, I had red/white tape tied from truck across pavement to fence. Mothers still tried to walk along pavement with their little darlings while I had load up! :smiling_imp:

yeah, we call it “duck under” tape cos that’s what most pillocks think it’s there for :unamused:

Maybe I was a bit harsh on the Hiab driver.
There doesn’t seem to be a straightforward answer to his problem or does there?
If he blocks off the pavement at both ends alongside his vehicle,that would mean pedestrians would have to go onto the road.
Does he then have to install a temporary barrier between his vehicle and the traffic?
Is he authorised to block off the pavement in the first place?