Attack of the Drones

How great is this, so now the UK has the technology to send a drone out to perform surgical-strikes on folk who intelligence have reported are up to no good.

No doubt the drone was being controlled by a 12 year old who thought he was playing a special Call of Duty level on his PS4.

I hear Amazons plans to deliver goods by drone have been put on the back burner though. But in years to come the buzzing of a drone overhead may mean little johnnys just ordered something off the internet or posted something dodgy on a forum and is about to be terminated.

Just the beginning of similar good deeds imo, reckon the civil rights nutters will be ‘droning’ on about these retaliations for ages !
2 down but God knows how many more to go.

Dipper_Dave:
How great is this, so now the UK has the technology to send a drone out to perform surgical-strikes on folk who intelligence have reported are up to no good.

No doubt the drone was being controlled by a 12 year old who thought he was playing a special Call of Duty level on his PS4.

I hear Amazons plans to deliver goods by drone have been put on the back burner though. But in years to come the buzzing of a drone overhead may mean little johnnys just ordered something off the internet or posted something dodgy on a forum and is about to be terminated.

To be fair the type of ‘drone’ used in this case probably won’t be seen or heard and Hellfire missiles ain’t cheap.So I’m not too bothered about Cameron taking me out next and I probably wouldn’t know anything about it even if he did. :smiling_imp: :laughing: :laughing:

Don’t worry CF, you’re not a threat to the UK’s security, only a threat to the sanity of those of us on here who try to keep up with your repetitive posts on how intelligent and knowledgeable you are on every possible topic mentioned. :slight_smile:

Carryfast:
To be fair the type of ‘drone’ used in this case probably won’t be seen or heard and Hellfire missiles ain’t cheap.So I’m not too bothered about Cameron taking me out next and I probably wouldn’t know anything about it even if he did. :smiling_imp: :laughing: :laughing:

Although im shocked to read you have admitted to not knowing something about something :wink: its true the drones wont be the same but I reckon to your average layperson any buzzing overhead will make them very nervous indeed. To be on the safeside I will be banning the wife from going hell for leather on her rampant rabbit whilst Im in the garden.

Dipper_Dave:
To be on the safeside I will be banning the wife from going hell for leather on her rampant rabbit whilst Im in the garden.

:open_mouth:

Blimey I’d be more worried about explaining her gardening technique to the neighbours. :smiling_imp: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

What if your average person weaponises their own drone, falling out with someone on facebook could have serious repercussions.

Or even internet forums when somone upsets anlther poster (almost every other thread on here :wink: ) then all you need is their ip address to send a drone round.

Due to my position in our govt’s secret think tank and my old SBS & SZS liasons my ip is obviously rerouted through umpteen proxies and cloud servers via North Korea and Russia to my next door neighbours house.

Carryfast:

Dipper_Dave:
To be on the safeside I will be banning the wife from going hell for leather on her rampant rabbit whilst Im in the garden.

:open_mouth:

Blimey I’d be more worried about explaining her gardening technique to the neighbours. :smiling_imp: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:smiley:
Her lady garden is definately award winning…
Best Tulips in Birmingham, (not that Im anywhere near Bham of course).

My father used to talk about drones buzzing around, he used to say the time to worry was when they stopped buzzing. He used to call them doodlebugs or something else on occasions.
Don’t think Amazon would be using them though.

knight2:
My father used to talk about drones buzzing around, he used to say the time to worry was when they stopped buzzing. He used to call them doodlebugs or something else on occasions.
Don’t think Amazon would be using them though.

I’d use one of them ON Amazon !

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: