Atkinson trucks

ramone:
I have a perfect dark grey electrically adjustable heated leather seat Windrush which you could buy at a very reasonable price , just 1 snag it comes surrounded by a 2009 Volvo S80 2.5t se auto :smiley:

Haha, thank’s for the offer Ramone but I have recently sold my Volvo and in 15 years the only time the seat heater was turned on was when my dog accidently jumped on the switch! I wondered what the hell had happened, I thought my arse was burning! :open_mouth: So I will decline, no offense of course. :wink:

Pete.

gardnersmoke:
Anyone know what happened to this old Atki, it was on the rally scene for a number of years and suddenly vanished, 'Any ideas of it’s whereabouts now?

The second pic was taken in Blackpool, hastily snapped, I know officially a Seddon Atkinson but by the time I took the image this particular model was no longer to be seen on British roads.

The third pic is my old mate John Sabin driving his Atki and drag up the A14. (the classic car following him gave the picture an air of being vintage) it was actually taken in 2012. I added the monochrome version for effect !

Just picked this picture up from Fliker.thought you might like to see the old Atki looking really rather splendid.A credit to Gary kershaw for his effort.

Holt lane tspt 788WTE.jpg

windrush:

ramone:
I have a perfect dark grey electrically adjustable heated leather seat Windrush which you could buy at a very reasonable price , just 1 snag it comes surrounded by a 2009 Volvo S80 2.5t se auto :smiley:

Haha, thank’s for the offer Ramone but I have recently sold my Volvo and in 15 years the only time the seat heater was turned on was when my dog accidently jumped on the switch! I wondered what the hell had happened, I thought my arse was burning! :open_mouth: So I will decline, no offense of course. :wink:

Pete.

No offence taken , you are in a long line of people who have all given me the same answer … it`s a great seat too :wink: