atkinson borderer

maybe a long shot but does anyone know how i can get a full spec sheet for an atkinson borderer special it was a 45 tonner brass plate to prove it on back of cab poss one of the last built as was on a p plate /anyone anywhere got any pics of parkers of bolton please

i might no where you can get hold of the spec sheet with the chassis number, but what do you no about the truck? is it a two axle truck? and is it a uprated 32 ton with the overslung group axle? or 13t kirkstall? engine?
thanks richard.

it was a 2 axle underslung axle twin tank which was also unusual for an atki and also short wheelbase ■■■■■■■ 250 and david brown 8 speed 4 over 4 bought brand new by parkers bolton reg number was JWH 856P poss one of the last made

mark j:
maybe a long shot but does anyone know how i can get a full spec sheet for an atkinson borderer special it was a 45 tonner brass plate to prove it on back of cab poss one of the last built as was on a p plate /anyone anywhere got any pics of parkers of bolton please

It was listed in the brochure that variously-powered Borderers were available to operate at 45 tons under Special Types regs. Regrettably all my brochures and spec sheets have just been packed up for a house move :unamused:

240 Gardner:

mark j:

It was listed in the brochure that variously-powered Borderers were available to operate at 45 tons under Special Types regs. Regrettably all my brochures and spec sheets have just been packed up for a house move :unamused:

Are you been deported by the Border Agency,back to “Gods country” having been an “Illeagle” in the “Sarf” Chris?.Cheers Dennis. :wink:

Bewick:
Are you been deported by the Border Agency,back to “Gods country” having been an “Illeagle” in the “Sarf” Chris?.Cheers Dennis. :wink:

No, not that far north Dennis! :laughing:

ive got a black and white pic of a parkers atki with a long load on a dolly its not mine so i would’nt like to upset anyone by posting it on here judging by the weight of the load i’d guess its not a standard motor

i cant get find any pics of any parkers trucks asked everywhere but no one has any love to see the pic of the long load i could poss be able tell fleet number and reg i worked in garage there from school the atki was my old fellas

send me your e mail and i’l sort it for for you , are there any others you are after

just parkers i have trawled the net for years and cant find any be much appreciated if you could send please…my wife e.mail is the one i use ....dianejns38@gmail.com thanks