athens run

i will be doing a one off trip to athens via bari in a 17 tonner in a few weeks time and would like to know the rough toll costs for the journey please.i wll be in athens on a saturday and sunday evening can anyone recommend parking please

Not sure if it helps but from Brenner Pass to Bari Port exit in a sprinter van is 60euro. So in a 17t would say around 100euro.

Bari Port is a total screw up you will see signs for the ticket office these have all been relocated half a mile down the road. A lot of the ferry agents only accept cash as well.

Harrys used to be the place to park, but I only ever went there once and couldn’t tell you how to get there

Harry’s is still a good place to park, i parked there back in the summer, open all weekend and the beach is only 2 mins walk away, heading from patras if you come up to the split just before athens take the right split and head in towards athens for about 5-6km then look for the junction for asprogyros and harrys is on that junction, you can see the sign if you go past it so all you gotta do is turn around and go back. tolls are about 30-40 euros each way between patras and athens and you have to pay cash!!

tobyovens:
Harry’s is still a good place to park, i parked there back in the summer, open all weekend and the beach is only 2 mins walk away, heading from patras if you come up to the split just before athens take the right split and head in towards athens for about 5-6km then look for the junction for asprogyros and harrys is on that junction, you can see the sign if you go past it so all you gotta do is turn around and go back. tolls are about 30-40 euros each way between patras and athens and you have to pay cash!!

is this it?

thanks for all the info .have now sorted all too prices

When you get to Bari you have too park in the truck parking area, and jump on a free bus to collect your ticket’s at the booking in office, you cannot drive down too the boat without getting your ticket first, i think you can get them about three hours before the boat leaves, if memory serves me. good luck against us in the champions league :smiley:

thanks barca.the parking is 6 euro at bari port then free bus to and from booking office.the parking has iranian,turkish,albanian,macedonian etc sections and i was the only brit ,so well happy to get on boat.
in bari you have to walk back out of the entrance to the booking office, 41 euro tax going before back then 12 euro to land in italy.