At last....

… i have finally booked C+E assessment :sunglasses:

Good luck. :slight_smile:

Nice one , so when you going ? W&D or artic ?

You will love it

Jx

Jennie:
Nice one , so when you going ? W&D or artic ?

You will love it

Jx

May 5th an doing Artic. Use to driving Tractor & Trailer(44ft), thought artic would be the same ■■?.

Not sure if there is much diff between W&D an Artic

Having trained on both :
Going forwards only difference is the trailer on w&d follows quicker , so on artic you need a wider turn , found easier to reverse w&d but personally think that was down to trainer not the veh , little tip that helps me when in artic is watch your back axle wheels keep them nr yellow line and you miss the curb on turning which is basically the drain width that trainers say hope that makes sense it works for me but not sure if I’ve written so you know what I mean , but don’t worry the trainer will train you and as long as you listen well and watch those mirrors twice as much as in rigid you will be fine , nothing better than your first drive for the bendy club you love it I promise
Jx

but don’t worry the trainer will train you and as long as you listen well and watch those mirrors twice as much as in rigid you will be fine , nothing better than your first drive for the bendy club you love it I promise
Jx

I will try to listen to my trainer :slight_smile: . :open_mouth: if i have to look in the mirrors twice as much as i did in the rigid, i may as well go backwards :laughing: .

I am doing the assessment(£70 for 2hrs driving) to see if i am comfortable driving an artic ( :blush: ), dont fancy spending £800, then finding out it was not for me.