at last.....

been around here for a while now and it has always been my intention to aquire my HGV licence’s,i did all the usual stuff medical,theory etc then at the beginning of the week i went to leicester and spent a week there with Data Academy,my instructor roger was fantastic and proved to be a brilliant teacher,the rest of data’s staff were just as brilliant especially dorian… :smiley: …anyway at 8am this morning i took my class 2 and i PASSED!!!.. :grimacing: :grimacing: i had 6 minors so wasnt too bad i also did my CPC module 4 with data on the tuesday and i passed that too with a 95% mark,if any newbie is looking for a firm to take their HGV licence with and you live around the midlands or even if you dont… :wink: i highly recommend data academy their training is of a very high standard and i know that without it i wouldn’t have passed so thank you to all at data academy… :grimacing: :grimacing:

Waaaaahooooooo :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Sorry I wasn’t in when you got back Mark, Congratulations well done, soooo pleassed you enjoyed it even if the accomodation (caravan) is old, thank you for your kind comments look forward to seeing you soon.

All the best Rick

Well done i’m there next week for my cat C hopefully all will go well for me otherwise i will have to stay on the DARK SIDE :neutral_face: :neutral_face: :neutral_face:

mark41:
at 8am this morning i took my class 2 and i PASSED!!!..

:smiley: :smiley:

mark41:
my instructor roger

In case anyone was wondering - not this ROGer

Well done on the pass

Congrats mate :sunglasses:

Congratulations on both your passes Driving & mod4 :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: great result for you well done :smiley:

I forgot the mod 4 pass :blush:

Well done :smiley: nice fireworks too :smiley:

Well done mate, great job. :slight_smile:

Congratulations on the pass I passed my cat c yesterday as well great feeling isn’t it !

Congratualtions on your passes

all the best and good luck for finding a job

Jennie x