at last

Passed c + e today best feeling in the world had to wait for a retest all over xmas as I failed xmas eve :angry: right at the end of the test … the last roundabout before the test centre
Bloody lady not signalling right and I pulled out and slowed her down 6 minors 1 serious.
Never drove so well today? Had 7 minors but a pass is a pass

Congratulations redbarron on passing your C+E, what a brilliant start to the new year for you :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

well done mate :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: you will be grinning for weeks to come,cheers,carl :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Congrats

Well done mate :smiley: i got this to come soon so lets hope i pass too :slight_smile:

Well done, you think you have a big grin on your face now, wait until you get your first solo drive mate :smiley:

Congratulation redbaron

good luck in finding work

all the best

Jennie x

redbarron:
Passed c + e today best feeling in the world …

Hi redbarron,

:grimacing: CONGRATULATIONS on passing your “C+E” test :smiley:
:smiley: :smiley: :grimacing: :smiley: :smiley: :grimacing: :smiley: :smiley:

redbarron:
… had to wait for a retest all over xmas as I failed xmas eve :angry:

That was a bummer and especially on that very day, since it was going to be a while before you could attempt a re-take :frowning:

redbarron:
right at the end of the test … the last roundabout before the test centre

Did you feel that the test was in the bag by then, and maybe lost a little concentration?

redbarron:
Bloody lady not signalling right and I pulled out and slowed her down 6 minors 1 serious.

:open_mouth: Is that really what you called her? I’d have called her something a bit different!! :grimacing:

redbarron:
Never drove so well today? Had 7 minors but a pass is a pass

7 minors isn’t really so bad mate, unless they’re all for the same thing. :wink:

:blush: I failed my first test too, but it soon fades with the passage of time. Trust me. :wink:

what a great new year start well done

well done pal you`re a big wheeler now :open_mouth: