asylum seekers.

Truckers pay fines for getting caught with illegals,then a kebab shop or farm gets done for employing them,so the governement gets a double whammy of money.

toby1234abc:
Truckers pay fines for getting caught with illegals,then a kebab shop or farm gets done for employing them,so the governement gets a double whammy of money.

Hi Toby, I’m not quite sure about that mate…

Surely the asylum seekers that the truckers get fined for carrying will end up ‘captured.’?
(I’m fairly sure that the fact that the fines have been paid doesn’t give the asylum seekers the right to live/work here.)

Also, wouldn’t it be the case that the illegal entrants caught working are by definition the ones who got away with the act of illegally entering the country? So if that’s true, how would the authorities know which trucker to fine for having carried them?

Unless I’ve understood your post wrongly (always possible,) I’d have thought that there’s only ever a single whammy. :grimacing:

Good point DD.Did you read about seekers in the “Jungle” in Calais,that routinely burn of their finger prints,as they would have a record of asylum in another country,and can only apply once in the UK.It is dangerous there,a guard at a fuel station got stabbed.Heard some drivers getting their toes broken,so they cant chase after robbers in the cabs.The beach near the old hoverport,is not safe,as it used to be.
When they get in the trailers,they must read the pallet labels to see the final destination,or the trucker could be going south to Paris,and they end up there,and not in the land of opportunity,that is the UK.

They’re moving further away from Calias as well, I stopped in Riems a few weeks ago and ended up with three Indians in the trailer, waiting to see if I get a penalty as the imigration/border control call it

toby1234abc:
Good point DD.Did you read about seekers in the “Jungle” in Calais,that routinely burn of their finger prints,as they would have a record of asylum in another country,and can only apply once in the UK.It is dangerous there,a guard at a fuel station got stabbed.Heard some drivers getting their toes broken,so they cant chase after robbers in the cabs.The beach near the old hoverport,is not safe,as it used to be.
When they get in the trailers,they must read the pallet labels to see the final destination,or the trucker could be going south to Paris,and they end up there,and not in the land of opportunity,that is the UK.

Was shipping out of Dover one Sunday night and was driving along the prom ,stopped at traffic lights by BP/swimming baths . .one truck in front of me,think it was a Turk.
Anyway, to make a short story long,before the lights went green a ■■■■■ looking ■■■■ darts out from the BP and gets under the trailer in front.We pull away from the lights and i manage to carve the driver up at the port entrance roundabout ,stops and in by best Turkish :confused: tries explaining what had happened, the Port police appear so i left them to it.Gets to the P+O Booth and mentions it while ime booking on to be told," oh we get a lot of that" - once there in the port, they claim they have just come from France,use a different idendity and get another claim in - Human rights ■■■■ off

one chance please one chance lol

thats all they know in english

I get what your saying toby, illegal stows away get’s caught just inland of the container terminal, driver gets fined. Illegals given leaflets in fifty languages and directions to Immigration centre (as police cannot detain them) they then vanish into the black labour market and get caught a year later in the kebab shop by a spot check.

There was a story somewhere that these bogus asylum seekers were coming in through Dover and shipping back out from Poole or Portsmouth to get a new identity because the security is so lax. Having met some of the fat overweight pricks who are employed by the UK Border Agency, it doesn’t really surprise me

In relation to them burning off their finger prints, they should take a saliva sample aswell thefore showing the DNA that they can’t destroy.
I’m not sure if they do it Europe but it would be worth a go, it would be a secure system.

Do they even bother with them when they are here.

Anyone see that traffic cops program, prob on youtube the episode they found two illegal immigrants walking along the hard shoulder of the M6.

They were lifting because one looked underage and would be an issue for child protection.

The police officer explained that it takes a lot of effort to detain illegal immigrants who have to be passed onto immigration, so instead now they give the illegal immigrants the address of the immigration centre in Croydon and Liverpool and directions, so they can make their own way there to registar as an immigrants.

The guys lifted, they found out the underage looking one was over 18 so wasn’t a problem, given the address of the immigration office in Croydon or Liverpool and waved on their way.

I’m sure those two will be rushing off to the immigration office and not to work illegal for a relative they have arranged to come over work for !

The cops said it depended on the area and the chief for that area, but some areas now were doing the same where it was policy not to detain illegal immigrants !

a driver I know on DelaMode on his first trip to Maroc loaded in Casa with hanging garments for UK . The factory also loaded a few illegals .Instead of going to Tanger & shipping out my mate went to the Seamans & got on the gargle for 48hrs. They were banging on the side of the trailer pleading to be let out before he had even left Casa.
Another mate on Breda was parked in the customs park in Tanger when he heard banging on the inside of his trailer .It was Ramadam ,he called the police who put a lock on the doors & wouldn’t let them out for three days .When they opened the doors they fell on the ground exhausted. The cops threw water over them because it was Ramadam & they were not allowed to eat or drink in daylight .There were six of them . What they didn’t know is that my mate was importing & by coincidence was loaded for the very village they had come from near Rabat.

These folks have climbed in to under carriages of long haul air liners.Two brothers from India,one made it,arrived hypothermic,is bro fell out of the sky while landing.

toby1234abc:
These folks have climbed in to under carriages of long haul air liners.Two brothers from India,one made it,arrived hypothermic,is bro fell out of the sky while landing.

Ryanair economy class ? :laughing:

Ryan air were considering standing passengers on flights similar to the “sardines” on rush hour train commutes.

Just fill the trailer up in Calais,say to the gang master,yep,going to England,but you are going South,first stop 800 kms away from Calais,and kick them out.