Astran again

This 143 has been parked at Transmarck for the past few weeks.

If you check out this link
toprun.ch/truck/03-2006/Subm … iewer.html
have a look at the last 3 pictures,I think the scania is the same one as in KWs pictures.
There’s also a few Astran trucks that are still doing the saudi run on there as well

If anybody has their copy of cola cowboys near to hand checkout the green Scania 142 thats 6th from bottom…I think, if I remember right, the reg number is the same as the one in the book , only in that photo its in Astran colours!!

It certainly is Bullitt. Its on the cover of my copy but without the bullbars.Well spotted!

The truck is still parked at Transmarck,nr Calais.
This pic was taken last week 4/5/06
It hasn’t moved for over six weeks.

just heard from my friend, he went to truckfest peterborough recent, he talk to astran driver and his truck at truckfest, its true, Astran Scania parking in Transmack for 10 weeks! because no work!!! :open_mouth: . Chris Hopper, now he driving in italy at mo. Also Astran got german plate reg truck. now there total of astran fleet - 12 and chris hopper got new scania truck.

Good pics - ASTRAN SCANIA :sunglasses: , do u speak him or no one there ? i bet there will lots of smuggles people stay his trailer! :laughing:

Cheers

Betz:
i bet there will lots of smuggles people stay his trailer! :laughing:

Cheers

that would be funny watching them all climb out again in the morning.

:laughing: :laughing:

jessicas dad:

Betz:
i bet there will lots of smuggles people stay his trailer! :laughing:

Cheers

that would be funny watching them all climb out again in the morning.

Yeh wouldnt especially if the truck was sent to the M/E, can you just imagine their faces, getting out to see a gloomy day in the UK and then realising it blazing hot and they are in Qatar!

mind you would be giving them a free lift home! :sunglasses:

That happened in Tangiers. About 6 Morrocan kids jumped into the back of a parked box truck in the docks. Some how they got locked in. It was Ramadam so the customs were not working for a couple of days. Hot weather they were banging to get out but the cops kept them in there. Anyway, they let them out the next day & when they came out they just fell on the ground. But because it was Ramadam they were not allowed to eat or drink before the sun went down. The cops threw water over them. But even if the truck had left the day before ,they hadn`t realised he was parked in the Import park. & he was going to their village to unload about 60 miles up the coast. The sad thing is that Muslims are allowed to eat & drink if they are travelling . They have to fast later in the year to make it up. I think their travel agent had a lot of explaining to do…