Assessment drive

Hi guys have just passed my class 1 back in December went from car to class 1 with no class 2 experience. I’ve got an assessment drive with BCA in sheerness kent . Car transporter job . I know it’s a big jump to straight into a car transporter but it’s the fist offer I’ve had and want to give it ago even if I fail it’s a good learning curve . My forward drive is not bad I believe, my reversing needs work I guess . Just wanted to know what to expect on the assessment?
Thanks in advance

An assessment drive in my experience has involved on-the-road driving and a reverse as a minimum (although the on-the-road aspects were often waived during the pandemic). I have also been asked to turn in a limited area before.

If you have an assessment as a new driver, the company may be willing to train to some extent, so may be looking for potential rather than the finished product. All you can do is your best.

Sometimes it really isn’t worth it.

BCA is one of those times.

Thanks for reply’s guys . How bad are BCA ? Was thinking maybe I could stick it out for a year so can get experience under my belt .

from my only assessment so far, i had a drive, make sure your planning ahead, keeping your hands on the wheel, etc, just like you would on your test.

I also had a written assessment asking WTD, theory type questions, etc. etc.