assessment drive

Hello. Ive got an assessment drive on thursday and ill be going in after work. Ill start at 0500 and told my manager that i must finish for 1300 cuz ive got something very important to do :wink: now the assessement is at 1500 so will i be ok to drive? Or would i need to book thursday off and inly do the assessement

why wouldn’t you be?

Dazza1980:
why wouldn’t you be?

Well “ive heard” that the place im going to likes you to have a day off on the assessement day

all depends on breaks rest and starting time

Trucker8oy:

Dazza1980:
why wouldn’t you be?

Well “ive heard” that the place im going to likes you to have a day off on the assessement day

weve all heard things but unless they have said it to you directly then you dont need to do anything. you finish 2hrs before the assesment and its 10hrs after you start driving on that day so well in your driving limits. Only issue i could see is your employer who you are with now if you run your driving time to the max every week with them.

Also if you’re using your digi card on the assessment drive the vehicle reg will show up to your boss when your card is downloaded!!!

tango boy:
Also if you’re using your digi card on the assessment drive the vehicle reg will show up to your boss when your card is downloaded!!!

Bloke whos doing the card is a legend. He said he’ll take care of It so the boss wont found out :slight_smile:

Trucker8oy:

tango boy:

Bloke whos doing the card is a legend. He said he’ll take care of It so the boss wont found out :slight_smile:

:sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Drivng on someone elses card on a driving assessment? Maybe its a test to see if you’l run bent or not.

Hope your getting paid.

Iv only been driving for a few years but iv never had to audition for a job. “Driver training” yes, but i was already on the books at this point.

Concretejim:
Drivng on someone elses card on a driving assessment? Maybe its a test to see if you’l run bent or not.

Where does he say that ■■

Also,most of the jobs that I’ve had required passing a driver assessment :unamused:

Perhaps he’ll take him out in a motor with an analogue tacho?

for those having trouble:

Trucker8oy:

as in, the bloke who downloads/checks their digicards in his current company, wont tell his boss about the different reg on his own card on the monthly report…