Assessment drive while working for another company

Just do it on your days off Ash, ( If the prospective employer can accommodate this ).

If they question driving for someone else, just tell them why. Its only a job mate, they don’t ’ own ’ you.

eagerbeaver:
they don’t ’ own ’ you.

You haven’t been sent for the biopsy yet then mate? :smiley:

You cant analyse decent tissue, if non exists pal.

Saying that, now and again I check my Kleenex if my beak has been a bit clogged.

So maybe you can.

Evil only 3 applied for so far, but I am off tomorrow so that number might rise. Beaver as for doing on my days off I can not do an assessment drive on my days off as this will break my weekly rest :frowning:

Just tell them you were helping a friend move so you were driving a truck that they hired.

Roymondo:

daftvader:
Think you’ll find it’s your responsibilty to download your own card…They supply the equipment…Although it is there responsability to download the Tacho head in the truck

No, it is your responsibility to make your card available for download.

+1 Definitely only your responsibility to make your card available for download when asked NOT do the download yourself.

That’s your Transport Manager’s problem or his office as a whole.

However you can offer to do it if shown correctly, can follow a few instructions and want to help its really easy and fool proof.

Or in my last place they hadn’t bothered to ask to download it for 6 months…their problem not mine at end of the day :laughing:

C

Constantine:

Roymondo:

daftvader:
Think you’ll find it’s your responsibilty to download your own card…They supply the equipment…Although it is there responsability to download the Tacho head in the truck

No, it is your responsibility to make your card available for download.

+1 Definitely only your responsibility to make your card available for download when asked NOT do the download yourself.

That’s your Transport Manager’s problem or his office as a whole.

However you can offer to do it if shown correctly, can follow a few instructions and want to help its really easy and fool proof.

Or in my last place they hadn’t bothered to ask to download it for 6 months…their problem not mine at end of the day :laughing:

C

Lol I just didn’t want anything against me as its my card at the end of the day, if you see what I mean. So there problem I wont worry about it and shouldn’t be there much longer anyway, fingers crossed now!

scally2:
Just tell them you were helping a friend move so you were driving a truck that they hired.

I know but this still does not solve the problem of breaking my rest period, if you see where I am coming from. I couldn’t care if they know I am looking for another job, I know it sounds bad but they might look at there procedures and systems they have in place when people start leaving and might change, but I wont hold my breath, I might choke :stuck_out_tongue:.