Assentation form

Will i need one for a day off i had on fri 20th of april :question: :question: that effectivly gives me a 3 day weekend.

also can i fill out the form myself or will the company need to do it. :question: :question:

yes you need an attestation form printed, stamped, and signed from the office.
you are usually alright if you’ve only had 24 to 45 hours off, but any more and they won’t have any of it.
however, if you have a digi tacho, and you’ve left your card in on rest for however many hours, like a week off at christmas, then you won’t need anything else.

European Commission:
A form attesting activities of a driver with a view to ensure compliance with drivers’ hours rules was established by Decision 2009/959/EU amending Decision 2007/230/EC. This form comes only in addition to the tachograph records and should reflect activities which could not be recorded via tachograph due to technical reasons.

Member States are not obliged to require the use of this form, but if a form is required, this form will be recognised valid for such purposes.

All the fields in this form must be filled in and it must be signed both by the company representative and by the driver in order to be valid. For self-employed drivers, the driver signs once as the company and once as the driver.

The text of the form may not be modified.

Only the signed original is valid.

Regards,
Nick.

JD,do you mean for the uk,or are you going to europe?

toby1234abc:
JD,do you mean for the uk,or are you going to europe?

europe.

It’s a MMTM but I have been told you can just complete a tachograph card for that day showing no movement.

Not acceptable in Spain, at least, on the grounds that the tachograph card could have been produced on any day
when the lorry didn’t move and then dated to suit.

Regards,
Nick

The legislation has changed and allows the form to be used for short periods like leave.

Previously the form only used to use 13, 14 & 15 to denote; sick leave, annual leave and driving an exempt vehicle

eur-lex.europa.eu/LexUriServ/Lex … 015:EN:PDF

On the new form it gives more options from 14 to 19.

1. Sick Leave.
  2. Annual Leave.
  3. Leave or Rest
  4. Driver exempt from 561/2008 or AETR.
  5. Performed other work than driving.
  6. Was Available.
  • One option only!

ec.europa.eu/transport/road/soci … te2010.pdf

This above link tells you where the form is required but there are three missing members and France is one of them, along with Greece & Italy!