Aspray 24 bites the dust

Can’t really comment as I have no knowledge of the Co save seeing their vehicles around. Feel for the workforce though.

One of the lowest payers.
Crap trucks.
Multi drop of nuts and bolts.
Long hours

Definitely a crappy firm.

Find it amusing they blame Brexit. Seems the new go to excuse.

Are you a car manufacturer who is struggling to sell your diesel cars because no one wants them anymore? Blame Brexit.
But diesel car purchases are falling worldwide we can’t use that as an excuse for the job losses.

Ye you can. Blame Brexit.

The Brexit bit made me smile, but I found it refreshing that they admitted that mismanagement had a part to play!

Ah, but read one of the sentences…

Not to be discussed with 3rd parties…

So ssshhh…

Don’t tell anyone they’re about to go bust, and drop the customers in it…

That’s a lot of confusion words mixed together in the first paragraph
Just who are they blaming

Didn’t realise our lot finances it!

Shame for the drivers though, spoke to a few and they were sound lads.

One only just joined a few weeks ago so I’m betting he’s extremely peeved he left other job and they now spring this on him.

Shouldn’t be allowed to recruit if they had inkling this was coming or just take on as temp rather than say it’s a full time gig

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

…WE DON’T DELIVER

“Historic mismanagement”. Definitely nothing to do with the current management obvs.

If Bibby financial services get involved with your company, I would start looking for a new job…

This shouldn’t come as news to anyone who knows this company. I’ve done some work for them through an agency in the past. The drill was: get a start time, sit at home until the last possible minute waiting for the cancellation, and go if the phone doesn’t ring. Aspray is (was) a bottom-feeder, taking whatever it could mop up on the periphery. Their main depot (forgot where it is) is a circus. I’ve watched the forklift drivers up there ram, drop, spear and crush just about anything you can imagine. But the stuff they were moving is still going to need a haulier, so hopefully their drivers won’t have too hard a time finding work once the lights go out. Best wishes to all of them.

Aspray 24 … good riddence… another crap firm gone.
Knackered vehicles with muppet drivers tearing around with their idiotic driving standards.
I wont shed a tear!