ASK LORD SOCK!

Lord Sock has spent many years as a student at the ‘school of life’ where he has obtained a degree in ‘the bleeding obvious’. His kind caring nature makes him believe he can help people in there trials and tribulations in life. If you have a problem, wether it be advice on driving matters, problems with the ladies, problems with gentlemen (he very open minded!),warts, money, ■■■■■■ problems, self-esteem (ugliness),or matters of a delicate nature (little knob perhaps), contact him at the following addresses for a frank and honest reply.

lordsock@fastmail.fm

All answers will be posted on the problem page at www.lordsock.co.uk

there are some people that don’t have a sense of humour, they want others to be the same misserable arsewipes as them. what can be done to rectify this? and is it contageous?

My girlfriend is a lot larger than me, her underwear just doesn’t fit me properly, would it be ok to ask her to buy smaller sizes ? , and what excuse could I give for asking this ■■?

Excellent question truckertone, firstly let me congratulate you on being so open and frank. A friend of mine had a similar problem however she played straight into his hands, she told him to go to the chemist and get something for his erection problems, he returned with a packet of slimming tablets for her! always worth a bash, otherwise buy some for her/yourself and change the size labels and conveniently lose the reciept!
hope this helps,
sock

I am sat here ■■■■■■■ myself here. I loved the story of the BMW Sales Rep :laughing: Brilliant