Asda

Was told yesterday through the grapevine that ASDA in Erith are looking for Class 1 drivers if anyone is looking at the moment.

Seen a load of trailers carrying adverts lately. They tend to work because the trucks are always in the zb way :wink:

ASDA= Another ■■■■ Day Ahead.

With the way that company operates and treats suppliers I would rather sign on then work for them.

paul@midway:
With the way that company operates and treats suppliers I would rather sign on then work for them.

well i think you would be well suited with your signature.

Harry Monk:
ASDA= Another [zb] Day Ahead.

Another Sleepy Day Ahead.

One of the easiest & best jobs I ever had.

jessicas dad:

paul@midway:

well i think you would be well suited with your signature.

Yep …I wouldn’t sell myself out for them…Companys like that are no good.

Asda must be doing alright , unlike all the other supermarkets with their day cab fleet speck motors
asda run r cab scania’s and today i spotted a topliner, yes a bloody topliner , and definitely an asda motor not a subbie. :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

I’ve heard they pay around £17ph after 3 months at Didcot. Dead mans shoes though as they NEVER advertise and never seem to be looking for drivers.

alfa man:
Asda must be doing alright , unlike all the other supermarkets with their day cab fleet speck motors
asda run r cab scania’s and today i spotted a topliner, yes a bloody topliner , and definitely an asda motor not a subbie. :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

they’ve got one of those at the depot they have near newcastle-u-lyme. I think it’s a ‘reward’ for the guy who wins driver of the month/year or however it works. seems to be one of those scanias that only works if the front fogs are switched on though.