Asda

Hi just wondering if any of you helpful folk have a number for the Asda RDC in Warrington? Im after getting in at Asda if at all possible does anyone have any up to date info on them and whats the best way of getting in there?

Damo_hall:
Hi just wondering if any of you helpful folk have a number for the Asda RDC in Warrington? Im after getting in at Asda if at all possible does anyone have any up to date info on them and whats the best way of getting in there?

Last time i went there i just drove up to the security hut booked in and they let me in simple really.

The current RDC is just near my house on Dallam Lane. Do you mean the new one on Omega park at the side of the M62?

If so, it is not open yet.

I have a number for ADC at Normanton if that helps, they might be able to point in the right direction.

bald bloke:

Damo_hall:

Last time i went there i just drove up to the security hut booked in and they let me in simple really.

:laughing:

i think you can apply on line www.asda.com/jobs i think

As above, its done thru the online application & assessment as the first step.

Contraflow:

bald bloke:

Damo_hall:

I’m glad someone gets my sense of humour !

bald bloke:

Contraflow:

bald bloke:

Damo_hall:

Just got it!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

tango boy:

bald bloke:

Just got it!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

…and it only took you just over 25 hours!

Getting quicker mate. :laughing:

tango boy - reinforcing tipper driver stereotypes since 2012