Asda Wakefield

Evening
Got a delivery for there tomorrow morning earlyish coming up from the M1 is it an easy place to find? A quick tip? never been to a Asda before so know idea what to expect any info appreciated thanks

A piece of ■■■■ mate,Jnt 31 M62 follow the signs for the euro park,follow that road right to the end of it and you will end up at the security gates.

Are you chilled/frozen or ambient?

Asda has 2 RDC’s at Wakefield but is actually closer to Pontefract, you’ll want the M62 junction for Wakefield Europort, the ambient site has been there since god was in short trousers and the chilled is on other side of M62, relatively new site but should be on an up to date sat nav!

Hope this helps?

Thetaff2:
A piece of ■■■■ mate,Jnt 31 M62 follow the signs for the euro park,follow that road right to the end of it and you will end up at the security gates.

That’s IF he`s going to the chill CDC in Express way (satnav Express way/Tuscany way)
The ambient ADC is right next to J31 on Foxbridge way, just past DHL/NHS logistics
The “other ambient” is the XDC at South elmsall, (the old Netto depot) on elmsall way, off dale lane, here you should approach via dale lane

peirre:

Thetaff2:

That’s IF he`s going to the chill CDC in Express way (satnav Express way/Tuscany way)
The ambient ADC is right next to J31 on Foxbridge way, just past DHL/NHS logistics

I do apologise :wink: :grimacing:

thanks for the info its chilled

U have to hit the button by the bay to make the light red in asda.

thats a new one to me does it show inside then?

Yes it puts a green light inside and gives u a red light. The keys just go to goods in and if u need the paper work u have to tell them and wait or they just give u the gate pass on my firm we have to wait but a lot of bigger firms go and the next driver picks it.

thanks always nice to know in advance what to expect :smiley:

directions spot on :smiley: allocated a bay hit the button to change traffic light on bay handed keys back in then into bunk for a nice sleep whilst being unloaded zzzzzzz
hope to be going back soon