Asda scotland

Does anyone know the rate of pay? Also What r the shift times etc i think they used to do 4 on 4 off but spoke to someone few month ago who told me its all changed.

Thanks

I don’t drive for them but was a big Asda thread a few months ago which contained information on shift patterns etc, if you do a search you should find it.

Not sure Asda have ever done 4 on 4 off. Expect to be working at least every other weekend for about £11ish/ hour. Shift premium added on top of about £3.50 for hours worked 2200 to 0600.

gooddriver:
Does anyone know the rate of pay? Also What r the shift times etc i think they used to do 4 on 4 off but spoke to someone few month ago who told me its all changed.

Thanks

It’s generally 5 x 9hr shifts or 4 x 11.25 hr shifts, Not sure if pay is the same up there as it is down here.

Cheers folks

P.s does anyone know if they need drivers in grangemouth/falkirk? Im currently employed by asda but not as a hgv driver

gooddriver:
P.s does anyone know if they need drivers in grangemouth/falkirk? Im currently employed by asda but not as a hgv driver

Busteredwards is your man he works at one of them.