Asda RDC Skelmersdale directions please?

First drop tomorrow morning is at Asda Rdc
at Skelmersdale.
Could someone confirm directions from M62
Manchester please tonight before 9.00
if possible.
Many Thanks

i’v pm’d one of the lads thats from manchester area,hopefully he’ll be able to help you.good luck. :wink:

Know it well.

M6 North to the M55 towards Liverpool.

Leave M55 at the second exit. Can’t remember number or road name but the roundabout is above the Motorway and the first exit leads into an Office/Industrial complex.

Anyway, Take third exit off roundabout, straight ahead at the next roundabout. All dual carriageway.

You then drop down an incline to another roundabout that is big enough to house a football stadium. First exit left at this roundabout, and the immediately into offside lane.

Right at the next roundabout into an Industrial Estate. Follow the road round a left hand bend, through the cul-de-sac signs, and continue to the end.

David, Krankee has entered a deliberate mistake in his post above, which I have spotted. (Do I get the cigar ■■) :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
The directions are spot on, but the Motorway number that you take is the M58, and not the M55. :wink: (off M6,Jct 26)

The M55 is further up the M6 and will take you into Blackpool, not Liverpool. :sunglasses:

Well spotted. Yes, you get the cigar.

Where would you like it Rammed. :laughing:

I’m glad I didn’t send him all the way to Blackpool just to turn round again.

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :grimacing:

kitkat:
i’v pm’d one of the lads thats from manchester area,hopefully he’ll be able to help you.good luck. :wink:

Sorry KK i only got the pm very late :blush: i was out all night :slight_smile:

simon

SimonRS2K:

kitkat:

Sorry KK i only got the pm very late :blush: i was out all night :slight_smile:

simon

i hope she was worth it :laughing: :laughing:

Many thanks for directions which if I had went to
ASDA would have been very helpful.
Got into T.Office to be informed work for day
had changed.
Had a nice drive to Somerfield R.D.C at St.Helens
then back into Salford for drop and backload.
Will keep directions in mind because I am sure
I will get there one day.