Asda RDC Chepstow recruiting

If anyone’s interested

jobsearch.direct.gov.uk/GetJob. … 00-05%3a00

Anybody know what they are paying? By PM if you prefer.

MrH:
If anyone’s interested

We are too at Avonmouth CDC i believe, it all needs to be done through their web site .

bald bloke:

MrH:
If anyone’s interested

We are too at Avonmouth CDC i believe, it all needs to be done through their web site .

I once applied for Asda Wakefield and thought the online application was a nightmare…
Then after all that the job which was advertised as permanent was a 3-6 month contract with a possibility to renew after that.
I didn’t bother as I wanted permanent but would like a job like that.

yorkshire terrier:

bald bloke:

MrH:
If anyone’s interested

I once applied for Asda Wakefield and thought the online application was a nightmare…
Then after all that the job which was advertised as permanent was a 3-6 month contract with a possibility to renew after that.
I didn’t bother as I wanted permanent but would like a job like that.

Yes it’s a long winded affair getting through the online application but if you are successful in doing so then you have a very good chance of landing the job.

Mr h go for it supermarket work is alright , steady work ,home every nite good pay

Seems a bit odd, Asda are announcing redundancies this week @ head office

quote:
-2 runs over each 24 hour shift-

:open_mouth:

Asda have made 300 senior managers redundant at head office.
Wakefield are recruiting but on temporary contracts. 6 months then 3 months and maybe another 3 months before you get set on. Just see it as a long probationary period.

mick.mh2racing:
Asda have made 300 senior managers redundant at head office.
Wakefield are recruiting but on temporary contracts. 6 months then 3 months and maybe another 3 months before you get set on. Just see it as a long probationary period.

I think this is right ,because company can see drivers attitude much better.If company give just 3 month prob.period than not really can understand how good this driver or bad.

the nodding donkey:
quote:
-2 runs over each 24 hour shift-

:open_mouth:

It means you might so 2 local runs in a shift or 1 longer run depending if you are on a 9 hr shift or a 11.15 hr shift.

I have applied, wait and see now.