Asda new CDC Avonmouth

Does anybody know the date the new Asda chill depot opens at Avonmouth?,I normally deliver to Portbury on a Saturday and I heard they have started to take goods in at the new CDC :confused:

Just tipped
Portbury this afternoon, talk there is no more loads going after this weekend. Don’t have address for new place but one of our lads tipped there yesterday and said it’s along St Andrews Rd, pass Nobbies/3663 on your left, follow to first lights, turn right there and it’s on your right.

Not exactly sat nav precise but short of giving you my drivers door with the diagram drawn in the dirt on it it’s the best I can do. :smiley:

the maoster:
Just tipped
Portbury this afternoon

Did you turn up there this morning :question:

:laughing:

At the moment chill is going in both places so check your delivery notes carefully.

Thetaff2:

the maoster:
Just tipped
Portbury this afternoon

Lol I know what you mean. Unfortunately I was killing time today, but as is always the way gate to goods in, to freezer bay and back to goods in was 30 minutes! Wouldn’t have happened if I was in a hurry I reckon.

the maoster:

Thetaff2:

the maoster:
Just tipped
Portbury this afternoon

Lol I know what you mean. Unfortunately I was killing time today, but as is always the way gate to goods in, to freezer bay and back to goods in was 30 minutes! Wouldn’t have happened if I was in a hurry I reckon.

You ain’t wrong my mate sat in there for 4 hours on Saturday!

Had a nice brekkie in the canteen tho…cheap too!