Asda Grangemouth

My mate has rang me about this place , it’s a few years since I’ve been there but I remember parking over the road on a mistrial est a few times as they wouldnt let me in early
Does that still apply ? & if it does is it 1/2 hr, hr before booking time .ta

Might be a bit late now, but anyway. Sometimes folks get the Asda rdc mixed up because there is the chilled in Falkirk and the ambient in Grangemouth.

I think one of the Asda rdc changed location as well as I think there was one on the Falkirk side of the Earlsgate roundabout in an industrial estate. That might still be an option to park, I think it is called West Mains Industrial Estate

There is Bankside Industrial Estate opposite the chilled, but that is more Falkirk (you could drive there to park though, it isn’t far).

The ambient is in Grangemouth and to be honest there isn’t much parking where it is on the Grangemouth side of Earlsgate roundabout. If you head towards the Kincardine Bridge and turn back on the roundabout just before, there is a long lay-by there, which is another option, but probably try West Mains first.

In terms of booking slot, they can be a bit pernickety I have found, certainly at the chilled, but it may depend on how busy they are at the time.

Thanks a lot , I’ll relay the info

Carry on into the town and between 1730 and 0830 (from memory) you can park in a big car park next to the Royal Mail office near the shopping centre, handy for the chippy, pubs etc. No charge for overnight parking.

chinese6:
Carry on into the town and between 1730 and 0830 (from memory) you can park in a big car park next to the Royal Mail office near the shopping centre, handy for the chippy, pubs etc. No charge for overnight parking.

Thanks , think I’ve not worded it well , he’s going to be there about 2 pm , & his booking isn’t until 7 pm , so he wanted to know if you can go in early
My ref to parking was in the sense I didn’t think you could as I remember being sent away & having to park on a industrial site across the road
Thanks for info though as at 7 pm I can’t see him having any time to get anywhere , so that parking would help him out , ta

if its ambient to ASDA Grangemouth they have changed to a computerised book in system at the gate now . We sometimes deliver full loads to it with a booking time of 20.00 - 08.00 . I’ve seen me turn up 6 hours early and have no problems . make sure your mate has a reference number / booking number and he shouldn’t have to many problems . Not one of the worst RDC’s by a long shot .

dozy:
Thanks , think I’ve not worded it well , he’s going to be there about 2 pm , & his booking isn’t until 7 pm , so he wanted to know if you can go in early

If he goes in…

Early, all that means is Eddie can find him some more work to do.

Surely the best tactic is to get there early, then go in at the agreed booking time and win yourself an afternoon asleep on the bunk.

chinese6:

Not for long. Council bam on HGV parking in Grangemouth comes into effect on 11th November

falkirkherald.co.uk/news/pe … th-3426365