Asda grangemouth wages

hi.
due to being totaly fed up being away all week im now on the lookout for a job at home. central scotland area.
does anyone have any idea wat the money at asda or any other local companies is like per week.
am i being to optimistic to be looking for 400 pounds a week after tax for a job at home
any help greatly appreciated

The going rate for haulage work at the moment is an insulting £8.00 per hr, so even if you do 12 hrs that’s only £96.00 before tax, and before you jump on my post a lot of haulage companies pay overtime at + 55 hrs or time and £1.00 :exclamation: hardly worth it :exclamation: i was signing on for about five weeks and took home £210.00 a week :smiley: didn’t spend any money on petrol or council tax :smiley:
Did a five days at Maxi, 2 11’s a 10, 9 and an 8 and took home a pitifull (and i do mean pitifull) £247.00 :open_mouth:

This is the sought of truthfull stuff that should be posted on ‘hgv learner driver’ websites, that basically bs learners with pathetic pay claims after passing.

pinguu, I dont think you’re being overly optimistic loooking for that kind of dosh, but I reckon you’ll need to put in a fair amount of hours to get that figure. I’m just shy of £400 but thats for 60hour week (incl o/t)

I also used to work at an asda store (not grangemouth) and regularly got the crack with some of their drivers. TBH they were never shy in letting us know how easy and well paid the job was, and I was often told they were on £1800 a month (before or after tax I dont know, read into that what you will :laughing: )

BTW im also looking for something in central scotland area, if you know of any firms looking for trampers I’d be grateful if you could give us a heads up :sunglasses:

Cheers, Paul.

pinguu:
hi.
due to being totaly fed up being away all week im now on the lookout for a job at home. central scotland area.
does anyone have any idea wat the money at asda or any other local companies is like per week.
am i being to optimistic to be looking for 400 pounds a week after tax for a job at home
any help greatly appreciated

An agency were recruiting for Asda in that area a few months ago.
Rate was £8.50 per hour.

We were recently offered a 3% pay increase taking us up to £7.05 ph for class 1 drivers, needles to say I am looking elsewhere… :angry: :angry: