Asda going pink?

i saw an asda trailer being pulled by a scannie with the asda logo on the roof deflector and pink sides. what is that all about? top spec for the best driver and this thing for the worst :question:

Was it a woman driver
falkirkherald.co.uk/news/loc … _1_1893635

Who drives it when she’s on holidays? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

i didnt see the driver as i was going round the roundabout in the opposite direction at the football stadium a few hours ago. i just noticed the asda trailer and the bright pink unit pulling it

scanny77:
i saw an asda trailer being pulled by a scannie with the asda logo on the roof deflector and pink sides. what is that all about? top spec for the best driver and this thing for the worst :question:

Support for breast cancer.

Watch NFL this weekend and you will see most of the players sporting pink stuff, like boots, gloves and so on as the NFL highlights breast cancer awareness for the whole of October, which is Breast Cancer Awareness Month.

Seen it up Aberdeen, the cab is all pink but it has a white roof deflector which makes it look daft.

mrx:
Who drives it when she’s on holidays? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I would, it’s for a good cause.

But it’s not just because there is a pretty blonde behind the wheel of the HGV

Is it just me or does anyone else see a problem with the 2 words I’ve highlighted above? :open_mouth:

At the moment id pump a barbers floor rob, so i see no problem in it :laughing:

Rob K:

Is it just me or does anyone else see a problem with the 2 words I’ve highlighted above? :open_mouth:

she isnt a patch on the brunette in the transport office

And that low roof Scania looks like one of C.Butts ex Netto motors. Nice to see they sprayed it but left the door hinge cover missing.

When Asda took Netto over, they also took the low roof Scania’s off Butts, sprayed the cabs white, but left all the door pillars and surrounds yellow.

Ken.

Quinny:
And that low roof Scania looks like one of C.Butts ex Netto motors. Nice to see they sprayed it but left the door hinge cover missing.

When Asda took Netto over, they also took the low roof Scania’s off Butts, sprayed the cabs white, but left all the door pillars and surrounds yellow.

Ken.

no no no noooooooooooooo they havent painted them white… its white vinyl wrap. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

mrx:

Just perfect for me to drive :unamused: :wink:

Quinny:

Ken.

that is one of ASDA Falkirks own units 58 plate

There’s a firm round my way with a fleet of tippers painted blue with yellow signwriting. There’s one lady driver, hers is lettered in pink.
Bernard

scanny77:

Rob K:

she isnt a patch on the brunette in the transport office

i wouldnt kick her out the bed on a cold morning !!!

The deflector should have been wrapped in blue to highlight male breast cancer.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-15374381

One suggestion made to researchers is that the pink ribbon, which has become a symbol of breast cancer awareness month, should have a blue streak or spot as a reminder that men get breast cancer too.